Factory Bastard
3f5g52.jpg

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Glad you like it, Rigor :)… I'm always worried that shopping without consent will piss someone off...:) but you're such a cool dude, so I figured I was safe :) :)

I never worry, if they post a pic, its up for chopping :Grin3:

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Man, I have a Nazi chop with 6 members, but I feel it needs to be updated hahaha.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
That was so long ago Ice lol. The good ol' days. Im so glad to have this place here at BF. Its the closest its gonna get to them times.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I really need to start doing these. :D
You do need to start, Dovey :) ... Even if you don't use Photoshop starting out... I didn't... Most of the peeps on my Facebook photoshop groups do most of theirs from a phone or tab.. and they are awesome shops... There are so many awesome apps and programs out now..

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I really need to start doing these. :D
You do need to start, Dovey :) ... Even if you don't use Photoshop starting out... I didn't... Most of the peeps on my Facebook photoshop groups do most of theirs from a phone or tab.. and they are awesome shops... There are so many awesome apps and programs out now..

True. There is no excuse for me not doing them lol.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yep.. I've used gimp and paintshop pro in the past... Both great programs.. Gimp has a lot of tutorials online.. so that's always nice.