TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
What a cute couple and maybe Dilf will calm down- - - - - - -

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
What a cute couple and maybe Dilf will calm down- - - - - - -
Nah, they just doing that puppet show for the kids at church. Dilf is an Alpha that has gone his own way, so I doubt even he would bag Sharona. No worries, she still on the market for ya Haze lol.

Stinkyfinger

Exclusive Members of...
Permanent Meltdown
A friend made this for me (: .. also made one of me fucking a nigger lmao I'll save that for another day (:
She's awesome ...

Stinkyfinger

Exclusive Members of...
Permanent Meltdown
Fuck you DILP ! I can feel you eyeballin' my loincloth ..

HELLFIRE

Dedicated Deviant
I'm working on goody right now for Uncle Dilf :) I think I need to join Reddit again... I'm going crazy not photoshopping...

HELLFIRE

Dedicated Deviant
It's the first one I've tried.. but yeah.. it was fun.. Even though I had to piece the body together... The ass is a separate image from the figure.. because the dude I used had a tire around his waist and ass... I went back to edit this pic, because I didn't blend it well enough, but I was too late..so this one will have to do.. mistakes and all :)

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
It's the first one I've tried.. but yeah.. it was fun.. Even though I had to piece the body together... The ass is a separate image from the figure.. because the dude I used had a tire around his waist and ass... I went back to edit this pic, because I didn't blend it well enough, but I was too late..so this one will have to do.. mistakes and all :)
Gotta make do with what you can lol. Still funny :ThumbsUp3:

HELLFIRE

Dedicated Deviant
Thanks Blazor… You are too kind :)

Top Bottom