TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards

HELLFIRE

Dedicated Deviant

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
I love to photoshop and it appears that there are many on this site that do.. It would be great to have BF post a pic a week to perhaps have a photoshop battle of sorts... Not judged, but just for fun.. Maybe a silly idea, but think it would be fun for all .... Just a suggestion..
Yeah wish I could do that. Plus nobody ever photoshops me on this site. So will anybody do the honers?
Its because you havent posted your real pic yet :Grin3:

HELLFIRE

Dedicated Deviant
@THROB Not pefect cuz I just used your avatar :/ P.S.. I thought about making this rated xxx,.. lmao!!!

Last edited:

HELLFIRE

Dedicated Deviant
Okay...,So I did this photoshop today of swampducks dog...When she posted the pic....I SWEAR I READ that she said it was female...Welp...I did the shop and went to post..and THEN I thought I'd look at her post again.....Of course it's a Male dog, ffs....but...I'll post anyway...and work on shopping him onto a king's portrait instead of a queen....,Sorry swamp...I thought the dog looked really big for a female..haha...I believe this is from queen Anne's portrait... @Swamp-Duck.

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Hahaha, good one!

Reminds me of a Village People chop I did long ago lol.

HELLFIRE

Dedicated Deviant
LOL.. the hardest part was finding all of the pictures he posted... Everytime I saw one I'd save it.. but had to hunt for a couple in all of these threads, ffs :)

HELLFIRE

Dedicated Deviant
I'm glad you're not upset... I was worried... Sometimes people don't take kindly to being photoshopped unrequested... Thanks for being a good sport :)

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
LOL.. the hardest part was finding all of the pictures he posted... Everytime I saw one I'd save it.. but had to hunt for a couple in all of these threads, ffs :)
Oh I know! I have most of those saved lol.

MasterBlaster

Don't Look At My Dick!
Elite Bastards
Feel free to use any of them as your desktop. I'm quite irresistible, for sure.

Stinkyfinger

Exclusive Members of...
Permanent Meltdown
LMAO that is amazing, too funny ...

Top Bottom