Thinking that's the only round thing she plays with- - - - - - - -

Longinus

No One Sings Me Lullabyes
☠️
D5T3Cx8.jpg

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I love to photoshop and it appears that there are many on this site that do.. It would be great to have BF post a pic a week to perhaps have a photoshop battle of sorts... Not judged, but just for fun.. Maybe a silly idea, but think it would be fun for all .... Just a suggestion..

Last edited:

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Hey that's my dog spot
He lives in a shoe
I am The Haze
I live in there too- -- - -

PS-Notice my dog is looking at you taking a picture of the fags!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm working on goody right now for Uncle Dilf :) I think I need to join Reddit again... I'm going crazy not photoshopping...

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm posting hoping the head honcho might see it... :D mmmm? or maybe he did and he just ignored the fuck out of it …...LMAO!!

I love to photoshop and it appears that there are many on this site that do.. It would be great to have BF post a pic a week to perhaps have a photoshop battle of sorts... Not judged, but just for fun.. Maybe a silly idea, but think it would be fun for all .... Just a suggestion..

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm posting hoping the head honcho might see it... :D mmmm? or maybe he did and he just ignored the fuck out of it …...LMAO!!

Try doing this @Bastard Factory when you want a specific persons attention.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Okay...,So I did this photoshop today of swampducks dog...When she posted the pic....I SWEAR I READ that she said it was female...Welp...I did the shop and went to post..and THEN I thought I'd look at her post again.....Of course it's a Male dog, ffs....but...I'll post anyway...and work on shopping him onto a king's portrait instead of a queen....,Sorry swamp...I thought the dog looked really big for a female..haha...I believe this is from queen Anne's portrait... @Swamp-Duck.

CTx0xow.jpg

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Hahaha, good one!

Reminds me of a Village People chop I did long ago lol.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOL.. the hardest part was finding all of the pictures he posted... Everytime I saw one I'd save it.. but had to hunt for a couple in all of these threads, ffs :)

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I just started using a new program and thought I'd share my first photoshop on it.. I have been using Corel photopaint ( VERY EASY PROGRAM) I just started using Photoshop and learning by tutorials.. I used it YEARS ago, but not for shopping..So, I've been watching tutorials every spare moment.. It turned out Okay, I think.. Not too exciting but here it is..

The pic I shopped.. a dog laying on the couch
vhrSHtx.jpg

My finished product
6oP2mpn.jpg