Pole Dancing - A Difficult Skill to Master?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Thank YOU sir !!

speedball-bennyhill-police.gif

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
This is exactly why I'd respect Alexandredumb Mr Ed Cortez more if she went back to stripping

it's like God blessed her with being top light for nothing

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
...How long and how much training would it take someone to 'use' the pole effortlessly?

Gross looking chick.

Because of her colour? She looks sexy. Those fit thighs around one’s head could do painful damage and still be tantalisingly pleasant I’m sure. Mouth-watering even thinking about it, God damn!
:Gimme:

She doesn't look female.

Looks like a trannie.

Like Prince with a boob job and on steroids and estrogen.

Where's the femininity? The softness? The abundance?

Gone....that ogre ruined herself.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
...How long and how much training would it take someone to 'use' the pole effortlessly?

Gross looking chick.

Because of her colour? She looks sexy. Those fit thighs around one’s head could do painful damage and still be tantalisingly pleasant I’m sure. Mouth-watering even thinking about it, God damn!

She doesn't look female.

Looks like a trannie.

My first girlfriend in Australia was a tall bodybuilding chick and was ten years my senior. She used to always want my protein shake and bug me for multiple rooting sessions. She would burn me out. Maybe I’m biased here because that strong woman rocked my world a bit! Lol

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Gross looking chick.

She doesn't look female.

Looks like a trannie.

...There.

I changed it for you Harry.

Hope ya like the New one better.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Gross looking chick.

She doesn't look female.

Looks like a trannie.

...There.

I changed it for you Harry.

Hope ya like the New one better.

Much better figure.... head is still a bit rude but meh....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Its take a few years to really get pole tricks. And lots of practice.

And you get hurt a lot. I always had bruises and "pole burn" on my thighs, hips, ankles. It takes a lot of strength.

Its definately not easy.

DDT

Factory Bastard
The town that I lived in previously had one really dumpy strip club (it was Grandfathered in, which is why it could exist). We'd go occasionally for the cheap beer and show.

The pole was greasy and dirty. I never once saw it wiped down. Different girls would slide down that greasy pole without ever cleaning it.

The girls themselves were as dirty as that pole though, so not surprising. I guess there's sort of a 'circuit' for strippers, and the less popular girls end up stuck working in dumps like this.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

And you get hurt a lot. I always had bruises and "pole burn" on my thighs, hips, ankles. It takes a lot of strength.

Its definately not easy.

Some gals just make it look easy as pie... pies.... lots of them....

image-824-1560725242623-1635895202162-1639201138925-1639201924608.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Its definately not easy.

Some gals just make it look easy as pie... pies.... lots of them....

Yep. When it looks easy and effortless is when you've "mastered" lol.

Nice chop lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The town that I lived in previously had one really dumpy strip club (it was Grandfathered in, which is why it could exist). We'd go occasionally for the cheap beer and show.

The pole was greasy and dirty. I never once saw it wiped down. Different girls would slide down that greasy pole without ever cleaning it.

The girls themselves were as dirty as that pole though, so not surprising. I guess there's sort of a 'circuit' for strippers, and the less popular girls end up stuck working in dumps like this.

There is a strip club in New Orleans outside of the quarter called "Visions". I would sometimes go work at that one for a few weeks until the money came back to the quater. When Bourbon St is slow. Visions is "where the locals go".

It was one of the coolest clubs I ever worked in. There are no tables.....just long horse shaped bar. After your stage set you go that bar dancing for customers.....and the rule is they have to tip. It can be a dollar or 20, 50, 100(and yes guys would tip that much) but you have to tip at least the dollar. It has the right "feel" for that without it being offensive.

Actually I found a picture of it .

Screenshot-20211211-010347-Google.jpg

Anyway, I found out the club was open all day and all day during the week. So I actually popped in on a day shift(you dont get a schedule. You just show up when you want, pay the house rent and you are good to go) and I made a shit ton of a money for a DAY shift. Now I didnt really pay much attention to other girls there.....they weren't my business and I mind my own. They were not friendly and I could tell two of them just did NOT like me at all. I could feel it.

Well after a few weeks of me grabbing a day shift during the week.....and coming back on friday and saturday nights ....the manager asked to talk to me.

And this is my favorite part. I was basically told I was too attractive to be there on days and that women like me(you know just too fucking sexy for a Wensday afternoon) need to come in on weekend nights mostly. Week day nights were cool as well... but not the day shift lol

I guess some girls were bitching that I was cutting into their potential earnings.

I really couldnt believe it. I was simultaneously SO flattered but also kinda humiliated.

This isnt a story I tell much because its embarrassing and I feel like it makes me look so full of myself. I swear I'm not. I dont think I'm better than other people at all. I was REALLY good at pole tricks.... but I didnt do a whole lot during the day when I would go.

But yep I got kicked off the day shift at a strip club for being too sexy lol

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Its definately not easy.

Well...it don't look easy Dovey!

Seems like it'd be difficult if not next to impossible for a 'heavy girl', eh?

I mean she'd have ta be slender just ta lift er own weight.

Did ya ever see any fat strippers dancing on a pole like that?

Seems the ones I always saw were 120 lbs. Max. Maybe a bit more if they were the taller ones. But overall they all seemed svelte & thin.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There was one stripper at the Alder Inn that would shoot ping pong balls out of her smelly snatch! Not exactly the highest class place!

Must've been quite the trick!

Did ja pick any of the balls up Mel?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Looked it up & apparently yer Alder Inn is no more, Mel....

th

....There's no going back

Not even a chance for a last goodbye for 1 final shew.

Must've been quite the trick!

Did ha pick any of the balls up Mel?
No, that's not something you'd really want to touch considering the source. Some other local did though, so he got to take the ping pong balls home with him. Just a part of her stripper act I guess... Gets her extra tips.