Poppy Meltdown

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
48-BCDBE4-A4-F9-4222-A96-D-F16253-AB7468.jpg

Haha…25 notifications of it. What a tard

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I have been absent for a while, but when bitches are slapped they tend to offer the "trolled" defence.

My Breakfast used that agin me last night.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
It looks like someone cannot wake up from his ten year old unproportionate lumber, that got old 9 years ago!

If my posts mirror an opiate addiction, yours must mean you are posting from your idea of an afterlife.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Riiiiiiiiiiiiight. So, you're still going for the junkie Riddler routine ?

Perhaps you should update your avvy accordingly?

No, simply reminding you of your limitations, does not make me drunk, it just makes your inability to article or articulate your worth via the same old memes, not in the least bit viable or interesting.

You sound like Flea when you get exasperated.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Listen flower, I know you desperately want to give the impression that you're intelligent, but you're trying way too hard and your nonsensical, pseudo-intellectual word salads are doing you absolutely no favours whatsoever.

Perhaps you ought to try this game straight headed? Just some friendly advice.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It looks like someone cannot wake up from his ten year old unproportionate lumber, that got old 9 years ago!

If my posts mirror an opiate addiction, yours must mean you are posting from your idea of an afterlife.

is it true you have woked from your jizz induced slumber ??

X

xXx
Site Supporter

No, simply reminding you of your limitations, does not make me drunk, it just makes your inability to article or articulate your worth via the same old memes, not in the least bit viable or interesting.

LOL you sound like a dictionary with Downs Syndrome :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

LOL you sound like a dictionary with Downs Syndrome :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

See? You're finally getting the hang of this...

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Listen flower, I know you desperately want to give the impression that you're intelligent, but you're trying way too hard and your nonsensical, pseudo-intellectual word salads are doing you absolutely no favours whatsoever.

Perhaps you ought to try this game straight headed? Just some friendly advice.

"Give the impression I am intelligent".

"Trying way to hard"?

What are you saying, I should just dumb down for you? So you can keep up with what is pretty much a slam dunk for you every time I post. You have nothing to offer, that's your most endearing quality. Everything else is you just pathetically attempting to beat what takes no time to beat while bleating.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Will this Cunt Wangler ever make a post that doesn't rely on what he posted a decade ago, or is it all just ad whatever?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Not at all Aryan seems to think that posting what he posted yesterday is more important than what he refused to communicate today.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Tell us all why it was so very easy to rob you of what you paid for, and why you still cow-tail to Joo to this very day.