Site Supporter ☠️
IMG-20210917-154650.jpg

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
While I was sitting there, these two liberal girls arrived. They gave me the eye. Probably thought I was a square. Little they knew, my weed was better than theirs.

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Hey SM, do you have treefogs living in those bromelias?

The only frogs I see are bigger than a softball.
Those bromeliads have small natural pool in their center, water tends to accumulate there

They make a nice place for small tree frogs to live. But they tend to be dangerous because mosquitoes also like to put their eggs there, so they might be a place where tropical diseases might proliferate.

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Rainy season?
Kind of, now we're supposed to have rain until March, spring and summer are supposed to be the wet seasons here. Our reservoirs are very low on water and because of that, the electricity bill goes up, since they have to use thermoelectric plants to make up for the hydroelectric plants being operating on lower capacity.

We were on the 90's last week, so this is a great relief on the heat too.

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

That lake is less than 1/2 of the volume it used to be when I was a growing up.

You can see the bare dirt on the banks, it used to be almost 2 meters higher, even more in the rainy season.

My region is rich in rivers and lakes, but many of the lakes went dry and the rivers are not looking good either.

Only lakes that have underground water springs have survived. Smaller ones that used to be fed by small creeks and rainwater are gone, dozens of them in a fifty-mile radius.

We used to have shitloads of rain and the "4 year cycle" in which every year that came after leap-years, we had major monsoons that used to cause a lot of flood, but kept all bodies of water full.

All that rain used to cause a lot of land slides in slums, many people used to die or lose their homes and belongings during the wet season. Agriculture used to suffer too.

We could get a little more rain, especially here in the Southeast, but I don't want to see the absurd amounts of water we used to have 15 years ago.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That lake is less than 1/2 of the volume it used to be when I was a growing up.

You can see the bare dirt on the banks, it used to be almost 2 meters higher, even more in the rainy season.

My region is rich in rivers and lakes, but many of the lakes went dry and the rivers are not looking good either.

Only lakes that have underground water springs have survived. Smaller ones that used to be fed by small creeks and rainwater are gone, dozens of them in a fifty-mile radius.

We used to have shitloads of rain and the "4 year cycle" in which every year that came after leap-years, we had major monsoons that used to cause a lot of flood, but kept all bodies of water full.

All that rain used to cause a lot of land slides in slums, many people used to die or lose their homes and belongings during the wet season. Agriculture used to suffer too.

We could get a little more rain, especially here in the Southeast, but I don't want to see the absurd amounts of water we used to have 15 years ago.

With extreme changes in weather like here. The dry Season really depends on water and the rainy season. Seems like we got plenty this year. We will see?