Post yoor delicious pizza pics and used pizza pics! Pizza loves you

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

AMERICAN SUPREME MEATLOVER - Domino's

DESCRIPTION
BBQ sauce, mozzarella, pepperoni, ground beef, chicken kebab, bacon & red onion. A BBQ flavor for the real grill enthusiast. The Supreme Meatlovers pizza is a true delicacy because of the many fresh meats. A must have for the real enthusiast!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Don't touch my bike. Wooooooo.
Site Supporter ☠️
Pizza is not fast food in Brazoo

We have many upscale "pizzarias" here. Nice places to bring a date. Everybody loves pizza here, you can never go wrong with pizza

And my dear American friends, I'm sorry, but our pizzas are much better than yours.

Q

Banned

We have many upscale "pizzarias" here. Nice places to bring a date. Everybody loves pizza here, you can never go wrong with pizza

And my dear American friends, I'm sorry, but our pizzas are much better than yours.
Real italian pizza's from the turkis takeaway are the best :thumbsup1:

But here the same, you can have great date in a pizzeria. That's just a normal restaurant, nothing like fast food.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Site Supporter ☠️
For example, why do you use pepperoni instead of calabrese sausage?

It's less greasy. Also, we tend to remove the oil from it first. We tend to fry it, put on towel paper and then we put on the pizza.

Shit like this is unacceptable here.

20080917-pepperoni.jpg

Q

Banned

It's less greasy. Also, we tend to remove the oil from it first. We tend to fry it, put on towel paper and then we put on the pizza.

20080917-pepperoni.jpg
Shit? That is DELICIOUS!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Best pizza in town here, is Benny Marconi's, home of the Virginia slice. The slice is HUGE. I have to take the back seat out of my Jeep if I order a whole one lol.

Would love to try some Brazoo pizza.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

20080917-pepperoni.jpg

I've never heard of calabrese sausage! I dont do pepperoni as much anymore, its gotten so greasy lately, stomach dont like all that grease, though it is tasty lol.

Q

Banned

20080917-pepperoni.jpg
Shit? That is DELICIOUS!
I'm gonna make it even worse! We have some Huile pour pizza (French pizza oil) to put on the pizza.
This is olive oil with herbs and peppers in it so give extra flavour to the pizza. It also adds some oil of course, but that contains all that flavours...

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Site Supporter ☠️
Real italian pizza's from the turkis takeaway are the best :thumbsup1:

But here the same, you can have great date in a pizzeria. That's just a normal restaurant, nothing like fast food.

LOL discussing who makes the best pizza is like discussing which woman is the hottest on a Victoria's Secret catalog from the 90's.

Each country has it's own style and ingredients, so you could eat pizza in 100 countries and find a good one in all of them

You can find decent pizza in the US, but the mass marketed stuff sucks.

Those pizza joints in NYC serve only garbage too, exception maybe in a good Sbarro

Some Italian places would make great pizzas, but it was always a gamble

I used to go to this great place in Linden, New Jersey, loved all their pasta, but regretted the day I tried the pizza

Messing up the dough, biggest problem I'd say. Sometimes it's like rubber, too tough, too thin, too soggy or simply hard like hell.

Over here the dough seems to be more elaborate, they precook it. You see, depending on the topping, you must use a different type of dish. For longer cooking times, use fresh dough. But if your toppings are precooked and you just want to melt it all with the cheese, you must use a dish that has been a bit in the over before

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Site Supporter ☠️

20080917-pepperoni.jpg

I've never heard of calabrese sausage! I dont do pepperoni as much anymore, its gotten so greasy lately, stomach dont like all that grease, though it is tasty lol.

I guess pepperoni is not that much different, but cooking it before and sucking the grease out with paper towels is what most do here.

The cheese is also important, the more expensive mozzarella tends to release less fat and water

Pizza takes time to prepare but it's not that hard.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Site Supporter ☠️
Sweet pizzas are everywhere here, but even Brazoolians would stay away from the banana & chewing gum one. The beans and eggs one must be some sort of dare

nHABB5O.jpg