Put my dad on his ass again today

THROB

Factory Bastard
Visited my dad today for the first time in a year. He lives alone and was already off on a bitchfit, criticizing me, blaming me for my sisters death, screaming about all the things Id done wrong in my life, my whole life, owe him money…My dads a chronic complainer. Hes probably mentally ill and hell never get any better. Hes incapable of anything due to multiple strokes so expects everyone to do his errands........ When he was done with his performance he finished with .........… 'and youre going to go down and get my Frito corn chips, when I say, cause I say it!!'

uh no,,, I wasnt.

I instead said "Fuck off into the wind, you authoritarian piece of shit"!

He threw a ceramic door stopper thing at me from across the room, he went back into his room and when he slammed the door, I kicked the wooden door with all my might and I broke a hole in it. hes a skinny guy, maybe 140b max, he was 6'2, now shrunk to 5'11", but still a bossy,, abusive fucker so I immediately kneed him in the gut and picked him up by the throat. held him against the dresser with his feet dangling in the air, choking his paper thin skin like Darth Vader. I looked in his eyes and saw nothing but murder, hate, rage. Maybe that was my eyes, but I was still going to kill him this time. He couldnt breathe and it felt like I was going to break his neck bones. I pushed him into the closet door and he fell and maybe smacked the back of his head on the floor cause he was dazed and his head went a little slack. Not going to lie, cause I did have some compassion for him sorta. I felt sorry for him and then he just started mouthing off again. I didnt want to punch him in the face this time. He was my dad. So I did nothing,,,, hesitated. I didnt crush his larynx, smash his nose into his brain or even gouge out his eyes. He recovered in a second, tried to stand up while punching at my leg so I choked him unconscious with a sleeper hold. The last thing I remember is my aunt telling me to 'stop it' and just 'get out'. In retrospek, I shoulda killed him. When his head hit the ground, I should have ended his threat to my life, permanently. Just another failure I regret, but cops never came.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sounds like you have a similar relationships with him as I had with my so called dad, me being female and him a 6ft 6 in drunken pikey, I used to wait till he was completely ratarsed them I’d kick his arse and rob the money from his pockets. He never even remembered it the next day. He died of arse cancer and I didn’t give a fuck, never had no love or respect for that cunt.i always promise myself I would never lay a hand on my own kids and I never did.

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
A lot of elders deserve to be abused.
Look at @UncleDiLF for example. He fiddled all the neighborhood children so they broke his spine. Now he’s a posthuman wheelchair PLEASE ASS BOX ME!. I heard his kids only visit him on holidays, but every time they come they remove his shitty Pamper and strap it over his face. Secretly he really likes it, but he wishes he could huff his daughter’s jenkem instead of his own. Oh well. Just a lonely senile mutant shit freak, just like Professor X.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
tumblr_pdaaphatNY1ris16so1_500.jpg

OP
OP
THROB

THROB

Factory Bastard
Dad died Sunday.
He's owed me $135 since last summer and now it's burning in hell with his toupee.
Devil will like him.
RIP

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Sure glad my kids don't feel that way about me but then I never abused them and worked my ass off for them to go to the best schools and have the things I didn't have ! I put them in this shit hole planet and it's my job to do the best I can for them - - - - - - -