Question: Just how many Geo Metros and Tiny Shed Homes does Biggie Diaper-Head own?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I was wondering if anyone knows the exact net worth of Biggie Stupid-Lies?

Allegedly he owns a harem of Lokmar look-a-likes that he molests on a daily basis with one of Dovey's black oversized dildos. It is also rumored that Super Midget Man owns a fleet of rusted out Geo Metros he uses for Instacart as only one regular midget can fit in those "luxury" cars along with a small amount of groceries.

Does a true millionaire go around bragging about owning one tiny shed house nestled in the back parking lot of a chinese restaurant?

If anyone can "throw" some light on the forum "millionaire," it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

P.S.-I also have to add that Biggie Pussy-Drip was the most fucked up Adm/Mod to ever grace the internet. This mentally stunted baboon tit actually banned me on SG for no valid fucking reason, except that I kicked his vulva through his fucking neck. All the while fat giant Orca Flea sat there on her acre wide ass and continued eating avocados.

Then when I was magically reinstated through the magic of television. Biggie STD then erased my account because I was murdering Dovey after that drugged out cunt got owned by that spastic monkey King Martini.

To this fucking day Biggie Tampon and moon ass Flea refuse to comment on this cowardly conspiracy.

Last edited:

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️
I was wondering if anyone knows the exact net worth of Biggie Stupid-Lies?

Allegedly he owns a harem of Lokmar look-a-likes that he molests on a daily basis with one of Dovey's black oversized dildos. It is also rumored that Super Midget Man owns a fleet of rusted out Geo Metros he uses for Instacart as only one regular midget can fit in those "luxury" cars along with a small amount of groceries.

Does a true millionaire go around bragging about owning one tiny shed house nestled in the back parking lot of a chinese restaurant?

If anyone can "throw" some light on the forum "millionaire," it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

P.S.-I also have to add that Biggie Pussy-Drip was the most fucked up Adm/Mod to ever grace the internet. This mentally stunted baboon tit actually banned me on SG for no valid fucking reason, except that I kicked his vulva through his fucking neck. All the while fat giant Orca Flea sat there on her acre wide ass and continued eating avocados.

Then when I was magically reinstated through the magic of television. Biggie STD then erased my account because I was murdering Dovey after that drugged out cunt got owned by that spastic monkey King Martini.

To this fucking day Biggie Tampon and moon ass Flea refuse to comment on this cowardly conspiracy.
Stubby is stunned, stymied and schwacked (Step away from the White Claw Stubby)

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Is this the thread where my victims come to bond with one another?

cute.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I’ve already answered this a hundred times :facepalm:

No. You. Haven't.

You commented on when your little antisocial lap dog Bonesaw saw fit to ban me for talking about Lemon trying to troll me via PM's...and the the fact that I made fun of Caskur's dead son through the smite system, when she was using smiting as flaming.

Furthermore, you did nothing when Biggie Crybaby deleted my account because I was using Dovey's acne covered face as my personal treadmill.

You seem to forget I was there every step of the way. You're like this super villain out of the MCU that feigns changing after apologizing for past deeds. You don't fool anyone you gigantic swamp hog.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'm not interested in meeting anyone like you
steve-harvey-thank-you-jesus.gif

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

No. You. Haven't.

You commented on when your little antisocial lap dog Bonesaw saw fit to ban me for talking about Lemon trying to troll me via PM's...and the the fact that I made fun of Caskur's dead son through the smite system, when she was using smiting as flaming.

Furthermore, you did nothing when Biggie Crybaby deleted my account because I was using Dovey's acne covered face as my personal treadmill.

You seem to forget I was there every step of the way. You're like this super villain out of the MCU that feigns changing after apologizing for past deeds. You don't fool anyone you gigantic swamp hog.

I had him activate your account again, you clown. :facepalm:

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️

No. You. Haven't.

That's what you get for hiring the incompetent.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

No. You. Haven't.

Half truth. What you did was NOTHING. Then I had to make a new account because you and Biggie Moron were too fucking stupid to retrieve my old one.

If you're going to lie, at least make the shit be·liev·a·ble.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

No. You. Haven't.

Half truth. What you did was NOTHING. Then I had to make a new account because you and Biggie Moron were too fucking stupid to retrieve my old one.

Correction. Didn't want to retrieve your old one lol

It's not like you were actually worth the effort or anything

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

No. You. Haven't.

Correction. Didn't want to retrieve your old one lol

It's not like you were actually worth the effort or anything

ORLY?

"Not worth the effort?"

Think again Tatu. On three separate occasions, not including the ones I mentioned, you tried pulling your short man syndrome complex and tried banning me. It was only because of Bonesaw and Flea's passive aggressive pleas of calm that stymied those futile attempts.

You're a fucking coward and a fucking loser that paid Dovey $3.5K to sleep with your pathetic midget ass.

Don't get it twisted kid, I own you like the tiny rag doll you truly are. This is your life. Your whole sad world revolves around forums, because in real life, everyone pokes fun of you looking like a pint sized Quasimodo.

Go get fucked you trite little man bitch.