Racist black supremacist murders white man for being white. Leftist media silent.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Some how this didn't make the news. I wonder if that would have happened if the races had been reversed?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sorry but niggers are out of control in the US...

Not talking about hard working civilised black folks, it's their subhuman cousins that are dragging them and their country down to turd world levels.

What about Kanye?

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You think the billionaire is dragging the black community down, do you?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He’s a fucking huckster. If he’s a billionaire, not a cent came from me.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Kanye is just mentally ill.....I mean he played part in a gross culture that sexualizes women and encourages promiscuity.

So in a way yeah..he helped drag it down.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A hero to you?

No, not in the slightest but it is hard to see how he is dragging down the black community as you claimed. He is not committing any crimes and he is running several successful businesses even if he has manic episodes and says weird things from time to time.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
No, not in the slightest but it is hard to see how he is dragging down the black community as you claimed. He is not committing any crimes and he is running several successful businesses even if he has manic episodes and says weird things from time to time.
Sewage hates Kanye because he is instructed to by the media. He’s nothing but a lemming shill who cannot think for himself and doesn’t even know why he hates the ppl he hates

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sewage hates Kanye because he is instructed to by the media. He’s nothing but a lemming shill who cannot think for himself and doesn’t even know why he hates the ppl he hates

I hate no only laugh at lying fools

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He’s no hero to me. Doubt he finished High School

Who called him a hero? You claimed he undermined blacks. Why can't you ever back up your claims? Why do you always just throw out wildly inaccurate calls then make the goal posts after you get called out?

Maybe try to think about the before you post false stuff.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Interesting how this trashy, embonics speaking, creature speaks about she likes to initiate violence against white women. She also mentions how white people supposedly hit black people with cars yet she fails to mention how 13%'ers typically love to Jay walk and/or stand in the middle of traffic. Some how it surprises these people that they get hit by cars when they are standing in the street picking their noses.