Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I drive a Genesis G80 2022 edition

I have a luxury BMW as my alternate and a Ford F150 as my to and from workhorse

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
True car enthusiasts adore Italian cars. From Ferrari to Fiat. I did have a BMW 2002 years ago. Sweet car too.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
On average I bench press 375 lbs for 12 -15 reps.

There aren't enough 45lb plate pins on the leg press machine to give an accurate reading but I usually fill up top and bottom to capacity and sometimes ask a friend to sit on the sled for an extra 200lbs

I do about 30 reps on that.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️

There aren't enough 45lb plate pins on the leg press machine to give an accurate reading but I usually fill up top and bottom to capacity and sometimes ask a friend to sit on the sled for an extra 200lbs

Xo7TTnN.gif

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I do parallel bar dips with 2 45 lb plates attached to a harness around my waste

the pump that shit gives is amazing. Especially when I do 10 reps of that followed by immediately dropping the weight and continue on to exhaustion

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I do about 30 reps on that

Hope you don’t take steroids amigo. I see roided out lifters trying to buy Prednisone here all the time. Always shot down

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I noticed my awesomeness around age 11, far eXample the ramps we made to jump our bikes, mines were always higher than the other kids ..

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
Dear members,

I've let a rabid raccoon into my motel room and I believe it may be pregnant. I know I've made a huge mistake but so far it has just been building its nest in the corner of the room and hasn't bit me yet. day 3. Not sure how this will all turn out but I hope it comes to a speedy conclusion.

-Lost in Raccoon City