Random Thoughts Thread

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
giphy.gif

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I have discovered a sock account I made on Facebook signed in and created from libraries or internet Cafe.. haha .. I was kinda employed by an ex to get her brother back .. I already hated him so was a quick sell...

It's still active cuz I never actually went malicious .. I mean I came back and had a heap of friends from her family thinking it was just a duplicate sign in issue..

Now that's old news this account is going on 10 years old and I don't even think it has the initial activity requirement to not still have FB eyes on it..

Hmmmm

Marvin

Factory Bastard
can't stand that place. haven't be there in like a dog's age. family friends somehow even more annoying online than in real life.. fuck that shit. let them all die in a fire and anybody else that associates with them. fuck everyone on fb they all got me riled up thinking about it now.

Marvin

Factory Bastard
reading these statuses are beyond fucking fruitlooped yet those geniuses throw away thousands if not more on gifts/pixels for themselves and others. for what? how is it fun? i just sit here pondering all this bullshit without saying a word to any of them

Marvin

Factory Bastard
pussy is making some weird weak ass purrs in her sleep. her snoring has almost stopped completely. she was a loud snorer. before hmm what does this all meaning?

Woodstock

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Thinking about what the percentage might be of truly demented men in the general population.

Define "demented".

Are we talking about your run-of-the-mill eccentric uncle who insists on wearing socks with sandals, with a quirky habit of collecting rubber bands? Or the kind of guys who think it's a good idea to start a business selling used toothbrushes, or who believe they're the long-lost heir to the throne of Atlantis or how about a guy who thinks he's found the secret to eternal youth by bathing in expired milk or the one who believes he's cracked the Da Vinci Code while doodling on a napkin at Denny's?

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Define "demented".

Are we talking about your run-of-the-mill eccentric uncle who insists on wearing socks with sandals, with a quirky habit of collecting rubber bands? Or the kind of guys who think it's a good idea to start a business selling used toothbrushes, or who believe they're the long-lost heir to the throne of Atlantis or how about a guy who thinks he's found the secret to eternal youth by bathing in expired milk or the one who believes he's cracked the Da Vinci Code while doodling on a napkin at Denny's?

Those are all weirdos, some worse than others.

I'm talking demented. Sexual predators of women and children. Men that sexually harass women that are not interested in them. Rapists, adult babies that wear diapers, etc. Sexual torturers, etc.

The ones that cross every line without regard to anyone or anything.

Woodstock

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Those are all weirdos, some worse than others.

I'm talking demented. Sexual predators of women and children. Men that sexually harass women that are not interested in them. Rapists, adult babies that wear diapers, etc. Sexual torturers, etc.

The ones that cross every line without regard to anyone or anything.

Yes, that narrows it down quite a bit, I see.... my guess is approximately 479,232,000 or just at around 12 percent of the male population.

Woodstock

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Imagine if time travel wasn't about physically traversing through time, but instead, it entailed projecting our consciousness into the depths of history, enabling us to immerse ourselves in the thoughts and experiences of people from distant eras.

Edit: In other words, what if time travel required not sophisticated machinery but rather a deep understanding of the intricacies of consciousness...

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Time is our fourth dimension.
We will achieve time travel when we figure out how to navigate in a fifth dimension; that will allow us to move around in time the same way we move physically in three-dimensional space now.

Woodstock

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Time is our fourth dimension.
We will achieve time travel when we figure out how to navigate in a fifth dimension; that will allow us to move around in time the same way we move physically in three-dimensional space now.

Time travel sits directly into speculative territory.

The proposition of utilizing a fifth dimension for temporal navigation oversimplifies the complexities inherent in understanding and manipulating spacetime.

While the exploration of higher dimensions and their implications for spacetime remains a subject of scholarly interest, claims regarding the feasibility of time travel through mastery of additional dimensions warrant cautious consideration and demand further empirical validation within the confines of established scientific principles.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Time travel sits directly into speculative territory.

The proposition of utilizing a fifth dimension for temporal navigation oversimplifies the complexities inherent in understanding and manipulating spacetime.

While the exploration of higher dimensions and their implications for spacetime remains a subject of scholarly interest, claims regarding the feasibility of time travel through mastery of additional dimensions warrant cautious consideration and demand further empirical validation within the confines of established scientific principles.

So...

...you're saying there's a chance, right?

WooHoo!

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I believe the key to mastery of a lot of quantum weirdness lies in calculated observations; the intentional collapsing of specific probability matrices to achieve a desired outcome.

Observation may be revealed as the screwdriver, the most basic and versatile component, of a quantum mechanic's toolkit.

I just hope we don't start waving it around before we learn to tell the difference between a screwhead and an electric socket.