Random VIDEOS ⚡

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
look at the flash of deep blue in the water when it goes off, just a single frame so dont blink

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Very interesting- - - - - - -

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I love this channel!

I dig this mysterious stuff too, bro

I've seen a few unexplained things myself, that's why I have high hopes for our spirits after we leave this plant that's so stupid abnd full of mundane idiots right now.

I've seen a lot of UFO videos from South America, seems to be a hot bed for sightings...

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I love this channel!

I've seen a few unexplained things myself, that's why I have high hopes for our spirits after we leave this plant that's so stupid abnd full of mundane idiots right now.

I've seen a lot of UFO videos from South America, seems to be a hot bed for sightings...

A few years ago, I was with a buddy in that lake I always post here

We had a couple inflatable mattresses and we were floating in the water, a cooler with a few sodas, a couple joints, a perfect afternoon

Something caught my eye when I looked up, at first I thought it was some sort of weather balloon or something like that, it was a white ball, but it looked kind weird, like it was a bit transparent

I thought it was way up in the sky, but it was only 10 meters or so above us, I could tell when it started moving and it went closer to the trees, it shouldn't be bigger than a melon.

My friend got freaked out and to this day, we talk about that as some sort of omen.

And the way it moved was the strangest thing about it, it stayed stationary above us for a couple minutes, like it was observing us and then it moved away, but it definitely wasn't being carried away, it decided where it wanted to go, you could tell that.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I love this channel!

A few years ago, I was with a buddy in that lake I always post here

We had a couple inflatable mattresses and we were floating in the water, a cooler with a few sodas, a couple joints, a perfect afternoon

Something caught my eye when I looked up, at first I thought it was some sort of weather balloon or something like that, it was a white ball, but it looked kind weird, like it was a bit transparent

I thought it was way up in the sky, but it was only 10 meters or so above us, I could tell when it started moving and it went closer to the trees, it shouldn't be bigger than a melon.

My friend got freaked out and to this day, we talk about that as some sort of omen.

And the way it moved was the strangest thing about it, it stayed stationary above us for a couple minutes, like it was observing us and then it moved away, but it definitely wasn't being carried away, it decided where it wanted to go, you could tell that.

I take it you now KNOW there's some mysterious shit going on, I've never seen anything like that but it doesn't stop me believing... Sure there's fake videos about but ALL of them are not fake especially when you have multiple witnesses filming the same thing from different angles... Crazy stuff!