• 1 - Easily Tolerated

• 2 - Sucks but I’ve had worse

• 3 - Bad

• 4 - Hair of the Dog Nasty

• 5 - I’m NEVER drinking again

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
You must vote to view the results.......

***cue evil headache inducing laughter****

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I didn't drink any more than usual. I was high as fuck, though and up past my bedtime. I didn't go to bed until 9:30! I was slightly awake and knew what was coming when the alarm went off at 4:00 this morning. I laid there an extra 5 minutes and all I wanted to do was go back to sleep. Nope, gotta get up for work.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
When I was still drinking didn't stay sober long enough to be hung over but in the past had a few that had me praying to the toilet God - - - - - - -

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Damn

Am I the only one who got white girl wasted last night :OMG4:

Nah, I was dancing to Gangnam Style at some point lolol. Did a lot of dancing actually lol.

I stayed up jamming tunes til 6 in the morning. Between myself and 3 others, we drank a bottle of Buffalo Trace bourbon, and half a bottle of Hornitos tequila.

Started with the tequila, since it was also Taco Tuesday. I made 21 tacos, Spanish Rice, can of chili beans, and also had nachos.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
How many more great things can I contribute to this spiffy site? Save you all.

Go right ahead to test my guarantee that I'm about to explain. Hey buddy, make it a point of one night - alone or with friends - to drink until you crash, and stagger away from the horrifying damage you recklessly caused like your fucking parents did. Fuck you.

So how can the Magnificent One - SirSuperSouthern the Marvelous - save you all from RL pain? I'll keep it shorter than your dicks.

Vitamin B (12). Fo- dorra buys you immunity, which is even cheaper than it is here, and lasts longer too. So go buy a generic bottle of the shit, and place it somewhere by your bed you couldn't miss; even staggering, repeatedly falling down drunk more than the elderly do.

Regardless, I'm sure you go to bed with a glass/cup of water bedside for dry mouth, or to thrown onto the snoring bitch who took your side of the bed. Very cold, very hot - no naturally tepid sink piss. Well, she'll be safe for a night because all you have to do to juke a hangover is to flush one healthy pill down the hatch with about 6-8 ounces of water.

Sound like bullshit? Well, I am from Texas. But hey, what's more? Well, when you wake up, you won't feel woozy or bad in general; oddly enough the B replenishes what alcohol stripped. And even better, you'll wake feeling better than you normally do before you drink your morning coffee.

I, SirSuperSouthern, place my stamp of personal honor onto this post, and all you have to do is try it one time for fun! When you wake up, you'll fucking wish that I was the one who stole your side of the bed so you could quickly roll over and suck my precious dick, as a grand award that will help you go on drinking too much for the rest of your lives because hangovers are for ignorant dooptee-doose whom you don't have to pass this critical information onto. Laugh at their hangover stories until it hits the bastards you were drinking with notice you look and act as normally as you routinely do...

SSS
- trust me enough on this issue to try it once, you'll always remember me when you feel the results

X

xXx
Site Supporter
ffs you idioT ...can you not post without a thousand useless words ...yah yah yah you're from Texas where everything is BIGGER ....including their faggots ...

Fuck man are bald people with divots in their head ever weird .. turn you upside down you'll look like an ass with that crack hahahahahahahaa

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
How many more great things can I contribute to this spiffy site? Save you all.

Go right ahead to test my guarantee that I'm about to explain. Hey buddy, make it a point of one night - alone or with friends - to drink until you crash, and stagger away from the horrifying damage you recklessly caused like your fucking parents did. Fuck you.

So how can the Magnificent One - SirSuperSouthern the Marvelous - save you all from RL pain? I'll keep it shorter than your dicks.

Vitamin B (12). Fo- dorra buys you immunity, which is even cheaper than it is here, and lasts longer too. So go buy a generic bottle of the shit, and place it somewhere by your bed you couldn't miss; even staggering, repeatedly falling down drunk more than the elderly do.

Regardless, I'm sure you go to bed with a glass/cup of water bedside for dry mouth, or to thrown onto the snoring bitch who took your side of the bed. Very cold, very hot - no naturally tepid sink piss. Well, she'll be safe for a night because all you have to do to juke a hangover is to flush one healthy pill down the hatch with about 6-8 ounces of water.

Sound like bullshit? Well, I am from Texas. But hey, what's more? Well, when you wake up, you won't feel woozy or bad in general; oddly enough the B replenishes what alcohol stripped. And even better, you'll wake feeling better than you normally do before you drink your morning coffee.

I, SirSuperSouthern, place my stamp of personal honor onto this post, and all you have to do is try it one time for fun! When you wake up, you'll fucking wish that I was the one who stole your side of the bed so you could quickly roll over and suck my precious dick, as a grand award that will help you go on drinking too much for the rest of your lives because hangovers are for ignorant dooptee-doose whom you don't have to pass this critical information onto. Laugh at their hangover stories until it hits the bastards you were drinking with notice you look and act as normally as you routinely do...

SSS
- trust me enough on this issue to try it once, you'll always remember me when you feel the results
Nice...tried that last night and woke up feeling grouse!

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Don't have one. I have been sober over 60 hrs thank you very much. Unlike the dude above who is always drunk. Probably never has one because he just never quits long enough to get one.