And steal your grapes in pouring rain,

They have no shame,

They eat the garbage

But they cannot chop so they're not related to Bastard Factory's Raven,

She's a head of cabbage!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
in all honesty, there isnt a user here worth 10 pounds of her shit ..

Her and I have had many adventures together until she grew weary
tumblr_pew60aYnDX1u3abkpo1_400.gifv

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Cascur have you seen these fucking things?

The weirdest looking bird I've ever seen. That would scare me too death if I saw it lol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Why stab her in the back then? Oh I forgot, that's what you do... I should know...
Hey penis features…poked anyone lately with your pocket knife? Hahahahahaaa…fucking arse_snorkel!
Oh I'm hurted... boohoo YAWN!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Why stab her in the back then? Oh I forgot, that's what you do... I should know...
Hey penis features…poked anyone lately with your pocket knife? Hahahahahaaa…fucking arse_snorkel!
You’re still carrying on like a biatch? Get the fuck outta here!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Hurteded boo hoo! God I must've really really melted you the other week you've still not recovered, what's up?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Hurteded boo hoo! God I must've really really melted you the other week you've still not recovered, what's up?
Going the paedophilia route? Nah…I just want @Bastard Factory to remove your modship status, it’s undeserving and unmarketable for a stronger forum. You’re a fucking clown!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Going the paedophilia route? Nah…I just want @Bastard Factory to remove your modship status, it’s undeserving and unmarketable for a stronger forum. You’re a fucking clown!
You can whine all you like it's not gonna happen, why don't you give the guy peace instead of complaining about everybody? I mean you do it to a different person every other week, you've always been a moaning bitch... I seen something the other day that made me smirk and then wonder about you...
YOU calling anybody a clown bahahahahaaaaaa!!! Jesus you've a short fuckin memory, they call it wet brain...

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oh here she is...
She? I thought that your abused ex girlfriend had a restraining order against you?
You think a lot of things wet brain... :LOL3:
That’s because I’m intuitive Shamfelch… :Dickhead:

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh. No. You're not. There are times I think that you and SHAMWOW would make a cute couple.
Shamfelch’s persona is as real as it gets. My alter ego is merely for shits n giggles. Every which way you can…

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Oh here she is...
She? I thought that your abused ex girlfriend had a restraining order against you?

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh. No. You're not. There are times I think that you and SHAMWOW would make a cute couple.
Shamfelch’s persona is as real as it gets. My alter ego is merely for shits n giggles. Every which way you can…

Hey asshole.

I didn't ask for your opinion. If I wanted your "opinion," I would have kicked SHAMPAIN'S pussy.

• Confused
Reactions: X

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oh here she is...

Hey asshole.

I didn't ask for your opinion. If I wanted your "opinion," I would have kicked SHAMPAIN'S pussy.
Oh, my apologies. Just get Dilf’s head out the way when you do, the whoreson doesn’t need any more blunt force trauma.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Oh here she is...

Hey asshole.

Oh, my apologies. Just get Dilf’s head out the way when you do, the whoreson doesn’t need any more blunt force trauma.

Are you saying that Dilf is a SHAMPAIN head giver?