Ray Liotta, has ascended to The Field Of Dreams

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
e2917f854d7596dee8d43217da3a7408a2dbc06e.jpeg

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
He was having sex with his GF and then rolled over and died - - - - - - -

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Nice work, you really delivered!!

I know... just another day. I've never seen this until I went looking for it when he died. They cut that scene up, there was more. That was a quick day tho.. I met a crush,
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
and devoured their Kraft services.

I moonlighted on sets while I was working on my acting career... reel/classes/resume (commercials) Always working. Was on half the shows on tv from 2001-2009. I worked on sets 3-5 days a week for 8 years straight. Made my living. Being 'featured' just happens. Different productions do different things and have diff ideas. So you never know what you're walking into. One day a doctor, next day a soldier. That part of the biz is all about looks and the hardest part of my job was getting there on time w/LA traffic. Then I started 'standing in' for actors who resembled me... now were in the middle of the action. Watching the process first hand. That was getting good.

Back to Ray tho......... R.i.P.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
I know... just another day. Ive never seen this until I went looking for it when he died. They cut that scene up, there was more. That was a quick day tho.. I met a crush, Virginia Madsen and devoured their Kraft services.

I moonlighted on sets while I was working on my acting career... reel/classes/resume (commercials) Always working. Was on half the shows on tv from 2001-2009. I worked on sets 3-5 days a week for 8 years straight. Made my living. One day a doctor, next day a soldier. Stoned everyday and the hardest part of my job was getting their on time in LA traffic. That part of the biz is all about looks. Then I started 'standing in' for actors who resembled me... now were in the middle of the action. Watching the process first hand. That was getting good.
It'd be interesting if you had ever been on the same set as LotusBud when she was doing that work