Remembering 911

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Once again, its time to remember when standard everyday common islam (pig scat and urine be upon it eternally) demonstrated once again that its the religion of bits and pieces.

However, the worst part was the wests failure to condemn all islam (may my own shit be smeared in allahs face) which solidly cemented these satan worshiping fuckers victory over the west!!!

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I went into the islam, took an allah, and wiped my muhammed with 2 ply koran this morning. My ass has never been so clean cause 2-ply koran is a shit magnet!!!

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I agree, Israel needs to burn for what happened.
Thats 100% bullshit. 911 was standard issue muslims doing what muslims do and only an adjustment to what muslims have done on planes for decades. But hey, America is a good example of free speech so jewspiracy away.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why were the dancing Israelis seen celebrating when the planes hit the towers?
Dont tell me, because they hated America for all its evils and were happy to see it get what it deserves? You do know I'd jack myself bloody if SagFagcistern got nuked by the NORK's, right?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I feel so bad for the families of the victims. They have gotten such a raw deal. And all the sick first responders. SMH

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I feel so bad for the families of the victims. They have gotten such a raw deal. And all the sick first responders. SMH
Well, now that the documents showing Saudi Officials having met with several of the hijackers has been declassified, it sounds like Saudi Arabia needs to pay up or get blown up!

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Why did everything the members of PNAC wanted come true when Bush/Dick (non-Jews) became president?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Why did Netanyahu say 9/11 was good for Israel?
Because Jews orchestrated, planned, and carried out 911 and the peaceful muhzies were framed? Is that it? Lemme know.

It was planned and carried out by Israel and a rogue element of the US government, you know, the same cabal which stole the election?

I have zero love for Muslims or Islam, but you've stated yourself in the past how these people aren't exactly the sharpest knives in the drawer, yet somehow they outsmarted a multi-billion dollar funded US Intelligence Community and committed one of the worst terror attacks in modern history?

Come on, man. Use your head and follow the money.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
I have searched high and low, I can't find any videos of Muslins dancing in the streets immediately following the Twin Towers collapse, does anyone have it saved?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I have searched high and low, I can't find any videos of Muslins dancing in the streets immediately following the Twin Towers collapse, does anyone have it saved?
Maybe that's cause you were typing in "using semen for sustenance" in your google search you pansy spastic ladyboy

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Why did everything the members of PNAC wanted come true when Bush/Dick (non-Jews) became president?

Why did Netanyahu say 9/11 was good for Israel?
Because Jews orchestrated, planned, and carried out 911 and the peaceful muhzies were framed? Is that it? Lemme know.

It was planned and carried out by Israel and a rogue element of the US government, you know, the same cabal which stole the election?

I have zero love for Muslims or Islam, but you've stated yourself in the past how these people aren't exactly the sharpest knives in the drawer, yet somehow they outsmarted a multi-billion dollar funded US Intelligence Community and committed one of the worst terror attacks in modern history?

Come on, man. Use your head and follow the money.
That is absolute 100% Alex Jones crazy assed bullshit. Are you a closet muslim? How the fuck is it that you cover for them like you do? My great aunt saw the fucking plane fly over her townhouse on its way to slam into the Pentagon, dude! She thought the motherfucker was going to tear through her building it was so low!!! Those were muhzies flying those planes, PERIOD. Spare me that ridiculous bullshit. Seriously, I cant believe your anti jew hysterics could convince you that jews actually did 911. Recently declassified government documents even show high level Saudi Officials knew these assholes were going to try some stupid shit with planes.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I dont know about new york but them raghead satan worshiping fuckstains were dancing in the streets of Israel! Saw that on the news!!!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I dont know about new york but them raghead satan worshiping fuckstains were dancing in the streets of Israel! Saw that on the news!!!
Are you calling Orange Glob a fibber?

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Are you calling Orange Glob a fibber?
No. I said I dont know. I've heard many others WAY before Trump say shitstain muhzies in America celebrated.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
46522517_1547925248686151_4631907639284989952_n.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Probably because they were on rooftops

"EXCLUSIVE: Some Jersey City Muslims did celebrate 9/11, cop and residents say - nj.com"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Love you fucktards silly attempts to rewrite History.

And?

You care about Trump being dramatic about something that did happen....but you dont even get offended by the media flat out LYING to the public and calling it news.

So you cant say lies offend you. You okay with the lies that Trump mocked a disabled reporter? Is that lie cool? All that outrage.....by celebs who got rich mocking disabled people for REAL?