Repooplickins Turning on Trump - Recognize Him as Destructive Force Within Party

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
. I suppose it's just a matter of time as the party is ripped apart that it will be revealed by the forward "thinking" conspiracy parrots that Trump was a Trojan horse, a Demo agent whose mission it was to take down the party from within.
.Mark my werdz.

More than 100 Republican former officials to seek reforms, threaten new party

Hallie Jackson and Dartunorro Clark
Tue, May 11, 2021, 11:11 PM

More than 100 influential Republicans plan to release a call for reforms within the GOP alongside a threat to form a new party if change isn't forthcoming, a person familiar with the effort said.
The statement, set to be released Thursday, involves a "Call for American Renewal," a credo that declares that it is imperative to "either reimagine a party dedicated to our founding ideals or else hasten the creation of such an alternative." The push will include 13 yet-to-be-revealed principles that the signatories want the GOP to embrace.
This is not the first group to form as the pro-Trump and traditional conservative factions of the Republican Party remain at loggerheads. The new effort comes as a vote looms
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
for her refusal to stay silent about former President Donald Trump's repeated election lies and his role in the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol.
The move was first reported by Reuters, which cited some of the people involved: former New Jersey Gov. Christine Todd Whitman, the former administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency; former Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Ridge, the first secretary of homeland security; former Transportation Secretary Mary Peters; and former GOP Reps. Charlie Dent of Pennsylvania, Barbara Comstock of Virginia, Reid Ribble of Wisconsin and Mickey Edwards of Oklahoma. Evan McMullin, a former CIA agent who ran for president as an independent in 2016, is also involved.

A push to channel anti-Trump sentiment with the "Never Trump" movement in the spring of 2016 was largely unsuccessful at the time, and none of the people backing this latest effort are serving as elected Republicans. However, it comes as Trump's pull within his party appears to have lessened. A
found that 44 percent of Republicans said they support Trump more than the GOP, compared to 50 percent who said they support the GOP more than the former president.
One of the organizers is
, a former Trump official who, as "Anonymous," wrote an
in The New York Times blasting the Trump administration in 2018.
"We're going give the GOP one last chance to get its act together and moderate, but we're not going to hold our breath," Taylor told NBC News. "We're ready to get out there and fight against the radical elements in the party to try to excise those elements from within the GOP and our national politics and to try to invest in the deeper pro-democracy bench."
Taylor suggested that the nascent movement will work to back candidates who support its principles, whether they are moderates or independents.
"Enough is enough, and the GOP has had enough time to decide whether it's going to separate itself from a man who is a chronic loser," he said, referring to Trump, predicting a "raging civil war" if the rest of the party doesn't get on board.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Meanwhile, I continue to donate money to Trump just like millions of others. Oh, and fuk your fake nooze! PWN3D!

Would you continue to contribute to the Republican party if Trump does not get the nomination in 2024, Lokmeer?

Or will you ask for a full refund and all your monies back?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If only you establishment cucks had the balls to help fracture the establishment and fight for government that serves us.

Instead of your hysterical whining that the peasants are having an impact.

Scared your glorious overlords are being challenged finally?

"We hate the repukes wah!"

"Hey! These people are going against repukes! Stop that, peasents! Insurrection!!!"

*belch*

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Meanwhile, I continue to donate money to Trump just like millions of others. Oh, and fuk your fake nooze! PWN3D!

Would you continue to contribute to the Republican party if Trump does not get the nomination in 2024, Lokmeer?

Or will you ask for a full refund and all your monies back?

Which Republican party?

The real one or the status quo one?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Trump is the biggest scapegoat ever

Yeah do it. We need to break from that shit.....its not them "breaking from Trump" and it isnt even about Trump.

But its gotta get spun that way because fuck the people. Its gotta be spun like some cult, so going against the establishment gets you branded some cult trumpist.

Anything to avoid the reality of why people even support Trump to begin. Ignore all that, blame shift and gaslight.

I recognized Trump as a destructive force to "the party" a long time ago. That's why I voted for him :D

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yeah do it. We need to break from that shit.....its not them "breaking from Trump" and it isnt even about Trump.

But its gotta get spun that way because fuck the people. Its gotta be spun like some cult, so going against the establishment gets you branded some cult trumpist.

Anything to avoid the reality of why people even support Trump to begin. Ignore all that, blame shift and gaslight.

I recognized Trump as a destructive force to "the party" a long time ago. That's why I voted for him :D

2024 might mean a split Republican party automatically handing the White House to the Democrats for at least one more term.

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
No doubt all the shill establishment politicians who are all crooked and corrupt and barely any different to the Dems.
If you don't mind my pointing out what I have been for longer than you've been out of yer diapies
It's the Democraps who have been falling to the level of Repukes - which is why I call them the Other Conservatives.

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

Oh good - you're just the kind of useful idjit the country needs - ones who will destroy conservatism
and open the future to a human social evolution.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
No doubt all the shill establishment politicians who are all crooked and corrupt and barely any different to the Dems.
If you don't mind my pointing out what I have been for longer than you've been out of yer diapies
It's the Democraps who have been falling to the level of Repukes - which is why I call them the Other Conservatives.

I don't even know what that remark is supposed to mean.

Are the Dems not letting in enough illegal immigrants for your liking or something?

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

Are the Dems not letting in enough illegal immigrants for your liking or something?
Are you stupid? oh I mean - How stupid are you?

I am world renowned for my position against mass immigration - the sort that conservatives want for all the reasons I have already explained repeatedly over and over ad infinitum for fucking decades.

PS: and NO - I am not going to reiterate. You can look it up, ya poosay poosay.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I am world renowned for my position against mass immigration - the sort that conservatives want for all the reasons I have already explained repeatedly over and over ad infinitum for fucking decades.

Yes yes I've read your claims about being against immigration and how it's all the fault of rich capitalist Republicans.....

*SIGH*

You do realise that these super rich big business elite types exist in both parties?

Also you're a leftist and support a party which harbours thousands, if not millions, of deranged SJW, open border, Communists.

Why on earth would any sane person who wants to limit mass immigration do such a thing?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

2024 might mean a split Republican party automatically handing the White House to the Democrats for at least one more term.

It's not about Republican and Democrat. This is that two party propaganda people are so stuck in.

Who cares if we get Republicans in the WH if nothing actually changes?

We need to break off from the Republicans that are just basically Democrats with no spine.

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
You do realise that these super rich big business elite types exist in both parties?
Yes - which I have also preach since the likes of you, an internet nobody and village idjit, was poopin in his diapies. You could look it up.

When will you badly tarded factory trolls stop trying to 'splain stuff to me that I have been splaining for decades, like it's some novel revelation that you are bringing to the world. You moronic cons can't even understand that it's cons doing the very things you're complaining about.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yes yes I've read your claims about being against immigration and how it's all the fault of rich capitalist Republicans.....

*SIGH*

Also you're a leftist and support a party which harbours thousands, if not millions, of deranged SJW, open border, Communists.

Why on earth would any sane person who wants to limit mass immigration do such a thing?

He is easily the most confused person on the board.

His whole platform is he hates conservatives. Even though he has some right wing stances he still just hates his own countrymen. Especailly those trying to break away from the elites.

He thinks it's still 1955 and he is so much smarter than everyone.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

*SIGH*

He is easily the most confused person on the board.

His whole platform is he hates conservatives. Even though he has some right wing stances he still just hates his own countrymen. Especailly those trying to break away from the elites.

He thinks it's still 1955 and he is so much smarter than everyone.

I do wonder if the guy is actually genuine, his views are so hypocritical.

Perhaps he's just senile like his idol sniffy Joe LOL.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Yes - which I have also preach since the likes of you, an internet nobody and village idjit, was poopin in his diapies. You could look it up.

When will you badly tarded factory trolls stop trying to 'splain stuff to me that I have been splaining for decades, like it's some novel revelation that you are bringing to the world. You moronic cons can't even understand that it's cons doing the very things you're complaining about.

So if you're against open borders, why vote for a party which supports unlimited mass immigration ?

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

So if you're against open borders, why vote for a party which supports unlimited mass immigration ?
IF...I voted for a candidate that would do that, it isn't necessarily because I like that particular position.
Do you vote only for a candidate that you agree with on every position? I mean you'd really have to be a tool to agree entirely with another person on everything. I mean why, or how could you even think of yourself as an individual if you were exactly aligned with another in perspective. Impossible for anyone but an empty headed parrot. Hmmm, So maybe you do qualify.

The fact is that the Dems position on immigration is not actually a Liberal position. It's a conservative position - and when I say that I will remind that I am talking about the conservatives in positions of power, not little nobodies like you and your board brethren who quite frankly don't count in any world but your world of delusions.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

IF...I voted for a candidate that would do that, it isn't necessarily because I like that particular position.
Do you vote only for a candidate that you agree with on every position? I mean you'd really have to be a tool to agree entirely with another person on everything. I mean why, or how could you even think of yourself as an individual if you were exactly aligned with another in perspective. Impossible for anyone but an empty headed parrot. Hmmm, So maybe you do qualify.

The fact is that the Dems position on immigration is not actually a Liberal position. It's a conservative position - and when I say that I will remind that I am talking about the conservatives in positions of power, not little nobodies like you and your board brethren who quite frankly don't count in any world but your world of delusions.

So they're not really Conservatives then? Just shills for the (((Hidden hand))) which pulls the strings from behind the scenes?

Jesus, tell me something I don't already know, Holly.

Liberals overwhelmingly support open borders and mass immigration, along with the Globalist elites who see it as a neverending supply of cheap labour. The only difference between the two is the motive...

The kind of people who genuinely oppose unlimited migration are people like myself and the right wing Conservatives on this board, you know, the people who you refer to as 'Nazis'.

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Liberals overwhelmingly support open borders
What didn't you understand, moron?

No we don't. The money men, conservatives whose sole interest in life is chasing profits (Libertarians for example) support open borders - free movement of capital and labor, no protections for native workers and environment.