Report Glitch/Bug Thread

Grimmy

Not Impressed.
As the option to not be unsubscribed to every thread I post in has been taken away from me. Can you change settings in the ACP so that we have to chose to be subscribed each time rather than it being auto I’m getting like 20 “this person responded to this thread” emails a day it’s annoying.

Grimmy

Not Impressed.
Nvm found it on laptop not phone thanks anyway

Bastard Factory

Chairmen of the Bored
Administrator

Iggy McLulz

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards

Iggy McLulz

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Is there by chance a feature like vB had where you can set it so threads that have been read no longer show up when you click "What's New"? If not it's cool, I don't want to be a pita.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Elite Bastards
That would be nice. I just read/post then go back. it will keep your shit.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Elite Bastards
I'm really enjoying the now forum software, it runs so nicely. But where are the rest of the smilies? Is there only 3?
Presto! http://bastardfactory.net/threads/smilies-⚈᷁‿᷇⚈᷁.259/#post-3657

All Good?

Anyone else getting barraged with Factory threads? There is a setting in your account.
Yeah I am. 3/4 of my inbox is about fucking threads even though I shut that shit off.

Iggy McLulz

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
I'm really enjoying the now forum software, it runs so nicely. But where are the rest of the smilies? Is there only 3?
Presto! http://bastardfactory.net/threads/smilies-⚈᷁‿᷇⚈᷁.259/#post-3657

All Good?

Anyone else getting barraged with Factory threads? There is a setting in your account.
Yeah I am. 3/4 of my inbox is about fucking threads even though I shut that shit off.
Did you unwatch everything?

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Elite Bastards
No I didn't watch anything. I never have even in the old forum.

fromHELL

Dedicated Deviant
Fucking Christ on a Fuckk stick! hope NO ONE unwatches most. Fucking hell delete or never come back IF one does. End story. Worse than Difl motherfuckers like that and i'm trying to be nice now

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Elite Bastards
It wasn't a fuckk stick and I don't need to watch shit. I get on look through all the threads, read whats new, give a few hellos and fuck yous and then log off. Why do I need to watch shit. the forum tells you what new post have gone up since you last visited.

fromHELL

Dedicated Deviant
Dude chill. Its not hard to read and accept new posts. "like" it or skim through it. simple. only lazy troll don't get it/.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Elite Bastards
No offense meant my dude.

fromHELL

Dedicated Deviant
no Offense but taking shots on y'all...for the fuck of it

so sick the Dilfs...they take the heat or delete...rr be deleted.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Elite Bastards
that's fucking interesting man

Iggy McLulz

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Until I changed my settings the other day, every thread I made or replied to was auto set to being watched. Not sure what the old forum has to do with this, this is different software.

Iggy McLulz

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Dude chill. Its not hard to read and accept new posts. "like" it or skim through it. simple. only lazy troll don't get it/.
I'm sick of the pissing battle of which race is superior in Meltdown. Generally I am open to new things, but not that. It's old tired and boring.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Elite Bastards
Until I changed my settings the other day, every thread I made or replied to was auto set to being watched. Not sure what the old forum has to do with this, this is different software.
I think that is what happened to me. It will get worked out. The pissing battles are going to get wetter as more people join.

THROB

Dedicated Deviant
You fucking people.

Top Bottom