Report Glitch/Bug Thread

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Thanks but I already turned off the notifications in preferences and am still getting emails .... I'll try the unwatch thread
You will need to manually go through and unwatch each thread you've created or have posted in. The emails should stop then.
Where do you find the watched threads section in the profile section? I unchecked some things, and that stopped new ones, but didnt stop old ones.

realgrimm

∙·▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ḊḭṠṘḔḠḀṘḊḔḊ ṼḭṠḬṏṆḀṙẏ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫∙·
Super Moderator
Thanks but I already turned off the notifications in preferences and am still getting emails .... I'll try the unwatch thread
You will need to manually go through and unwatch each thread you've created or have posted in. The emails should stop then.
Where do you find the watched threads section in the profile section? I unchecked some things, and that stopped new ones, but didnt stop old ones.

top right of thread thats giving you the notifications unwatch thread

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards

top right of thread thats giving you the notifications unwatch thread
No wonder I couldnt find it before! Thanks man :Cheers:

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Yup, I got it all squared away now. Just never noticed that unwatch up in the corner. I was going into preferences double checking I had it set to unwatch, and then go WHY! when all the emails were still coming in lol.

Top Bottom