Report Glitch/Bug Thread...¯\_(ツ)_/¯

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
The monkey has a red flag - no circus today - - - - - -

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Looks like they have gone after the coveted noob BF monkey icon.

Everyone wearing it has the imgur content removed tag.
Wtf is wrong with the monkey icon ?

Ya know, I was gonna make a funny image here, pointing at the funny headline of the dude with his hands up, but I didnt wanna expose my IP to get banned AGAIN when its my last one on my home puter. I cant do shit at work anymore image wise. Goddamn SCUMBAG cockroach pussy sons of bitches!!!!!!

Yeah, laugh you bitch ass pussy ballleess bitches, you willl get your karma, trust that, dickless, spineless bitch ass wannabes.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Ya know, I was gonna make a funny image here, pointing at the funny headline of the dude with his hands up, but I didnt wanna expose my IP to get banned AGAIN when its my last one on my home puter. I cant do shit at work anymore image wise. Goddamn SCUMBAG cockroach pussy sons of bitches!!!!!!

Yeah, laugh you bitch ass pussy ballleess bitches, you willl get your karma, trust that, dickless, spineless bitch ass wannabes.
Remember who maxiperv’s biggest supporters are: @LotusBud , @18Holliday81 , @Admin. As far as I’m concerned, all three need to be booted off this forum for good!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Remember who maxiperv’s biggest supporters are: @LotusBud , @18Holliday81 , @Admin. As far as I’m concerned, all three need to be booted off this forum for good!

The Three Stoolges.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

The Three Stoolges.
But how are these 3 fucking stooges!? Coming over here regularly and trying to mingle and make friends? Fucking hypnotic the way they roll. I honestly don’t see the point? I say we fuck all three of them off without reason. It’s not deserving.

rsFnS2o.gif

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

The Three Stoolges.
But how are these 3 fucking stooges!? Coming over here regularly and trying to mingle and make friends? Fucking hypnotic the way they roll. I honestly don’t see the point? I say we fuck all three of them off without reason. It’s not deserving.

rsFnS2o.gif

No no no, not Stooges, I said STOOL-ges lol.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

The Three Stoolges.

rsFnS2o.gif

Are you talking about stool as in the shit? You fucking young folk!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

The Three Stoolges.

rsFnS2o.gif

Can you think of a better description for them 3? Hell I've dropped turds that got more character than them 3.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

The Three Stoolges.

rsFnS2o.gif

Can you think of a better description for them 3? Hell I've dropped turds that got more character than them 3.
I just want to know when you trust me enough to reimburse you $200.00...I am a rich cunt I’ll have you know! Lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

The Three Stoolges.

rsFnS2o.gif

I just want to know when you trust me enough to reimburse you $200.00...I am a rich cunt I’ll have you know! Lol

Hahaha, you cool man, I figure it out soon lol (insert beer emoji)

They took the beer emoji!!!!!!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

The Three Stoolges.

rsFnS2o.gif

If someone wants your bank account to insert cash, they don’t need the end three numbers on the flip side! ;)

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

The Three Stoolges.

rsFnS2o.gif

If someone wants your bank account to insert cash, they don’t need the end three numbers on the flip side! ;)
So I have over $15000 in my safe. Do you want $200 lol?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
For those that don’t know what’s going on, my fine friend here phoned me from the States and told me that he loves me! Lol

I just want to reimburse his international phone bill. The guy is such a gentleman that he’s making it difficult!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
For those that don’t know what’s going on, my fine friend here phoned me from the States and told me that he loves me! Lol

I just want to reimburse his international phone bill. The guy is such a gentleman that he’s making it difficult!

I'll PM you later this week!

lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I'll PM you later this week!

lol
Hahahahahaaaa...listen to this:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hi @Bastard Factory
how do you get back to the front page once respondeding to a thread ..without clicking back, used to be a section to click to return now its only forum riules donate melktdown mayham and whats new and members ,,

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Hi @Bastard Factory
how do you get back to the front page once respondeding to a thread ..without clicking back, used to be a section to click to return now its only forum riules donate melktdown mayham and whats new and members ,,
You really miss her eh lol she wanted me nobody else ask @Blazor

Just click ANYWHERE ON THE BIG MOVING TITLE, Already all had a moan about it earlier

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Hi @Bastard Factory

Just click ANYWHERE ON THE BIG MOVING TITLE, Already all had a moan about it earlier
I only told ya the truth mate, that's what mates do

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hi @Bastard Factory

whast do they do sorry I'm lost, they fuck corpses ??

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Hi @Bastard Factory

Bottom of any page, left side.

You will see... Main Floor /Assembly Line or Sweatshops.

- The HOME link (top, left) will return July 22.
- Same with the FORUMS option on the Mobile Menu.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Hi @Bastard Factory
how do you get back to the front page once responding to a thread ..without clicking back, used to be a section to click to return now its only forum riules donate melktdown mayham and whats new and members ,,

ne

whast do they do sorry I'm lost, they fuck corpses ??
Why do you think that's a worthy response to a bit of lad's banter? What happened to you to have become so bitter and twisted all the time? Why the fuck do I actually care about a man that wants to use the death of a great woman he never knew as she was cruelly taken away from us, fit, healthy beautiful FAR too soon, I'll never forget seeing her fall, you just knew she was gone, I'm sorry for causing you to be so vengeful I do care about you man I've known you for an age but I'll tell you this if you said those things to my face I'd

• LOL
Reactions: X

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Hi @Bastard Factory

[/QUOTE,
I've writte lengthcamey things that when a good three real paragraphs that were near3l3y 3hkppo;f finished no idea where that's came from or what but I've lost some good thoughts especially my take on why the worlds fucked' whites will be lucky ti n mfs

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Rename "conservative" to something like "conservative campus"

it kinda looks blah at the moment and since you have "liberal lounge" on the other side

@Bastard Factory

just a thought

cw_

Ɛ> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Hi @Bastard Factory

Alternatively, click on the BF Banner at the top of the page.