Report Glitch/Bug Thread...¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Fucking Christ on a Fuckk stick! hope NO ONE unwatches most. Fucking hell delete or never come back IF one does. End story. Worse than Difl motherfuckers like that and i'm trying to be nice now

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
It wasn't a fuckk stick and I don't need to watch shit. I get on look through all the threads, read whats new, give a few hellos and fuck yous and then log off. Why do I need to watch shit. the forum tells you what new post have gone up since you last visited.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Dude chill. Its not hard to read and accept new posts. "like" it or skim through it. simple. only lazy troll don't get it/.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
no Offense but taking shots on y'all...for the fuck of it

so sick the Dilfs...they take the heat or delete...rr be deleted.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Dude chill. Its not hard to read and accept new posts. "like" it or skim through it. simple. only lazy troll don't get it/.
I'm sick of the pissing battle of which race is superior in Meltdown. Generally I am open to new things, but not that. It's old tired and boring.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
No I didn't watch anything. I never have even in the old forum.
Until I changed my settings the other day, every thread I made or replied to was auto set to being watched. Not sure what the old forum has to do with this, this is different software.
I think that is what happened to me. It will get worked out. The pissing battles are going to get wetter as more people join.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
167236-004-AE764A76.jpg

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
No I didn't watch anything. I never have even in the old forum.
Until I changed my settings the other day, every thread I made or replied to was auto set to being watched. Not sure what the old forum has to do with this, this is different software.
I think that is what happened to me. It will get worked out. The pissing battles are going to get wetter as more people join.
They can do what they want I just want to be able to avoid seeing some of it.
You fucking people.
I'm not fucking people.

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
The thread topic doesn't appear anywhere within the thread.
Might just be the current software? On the original BFF I remember it would say like Bastard Factory > Lurker's Lounge > 1,000,000 Post Thread, or whatever thread you happened to be in. You can still see the title in the URL, not ideal though.

Also, nice avatar.

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
One of my posts in the Member Sighting Thread keeps changing every time I refresh the page.

Bear posted a gif of a monkey saying it was Dilf pretending to be human, and when I made that next post I posted a gif of a chimpanzee picking it's ass and eating it. This one.

onMLnFg.gif

Now it's either a a black box with a red x error icon thingy, a cring retarded elf kid, or a mutant dick, or a bear on top of a guy, or a captcha where OP sucks dick.

The gifs on this post also are broken but they're still hosted on my Imgur just fine.

Older posts appear to be fine.

Not sure if it's a problem with Imgur or the board or maybe even my computer? Just noticed it.

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
This post is being weird too.

The picture in my previous post changed from the chimp gif to a picture of corn.

Fucking bizarre. I guess I won't post pics for a while?

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
One of my posts in the Member Sighting Thread keeps changing every time I refresh the page.

Bear posted a gif of a monkey saying it was Dilf pretending to be human, and when I made that next post I posted a gif of a chimpanzee picking it's ass and eating it. This one.

onMLnFg.gif

Now it's either a a black box with a red x error icon thingy, a cring retarded elf kid, or a mutant dick, or a bear on top of a guy, or a captcha where OP sucks dick.

The gifs on this post also are broken but they're still hosted on my Imgur just fine.

Older posts appear to be fine.

Not sure if it's a problem with Imgur or the board or maybe even my computer? Just noticed it.
I can see the image while I'm typing this response. Wonder if it'll show when I post?
EDIT: nope image only shows when you quote someone, but not after you submit it. I think it's an imgur issue. Are you using the BB code?

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
When I make a typo and I go back to fix it, I have to retype everything after I fix my mistake because every character I type makes the next one disappear. It just started doing it when I logged in a second time today. It doesn't happen on FB........... Anyone else having this issue?

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Ok nevermind, it's seems to have stopped so it must have just been probably a setting on this dumb keyboard.

Lioness

Mrs. Jones
Site Supporter
The quote reply box is a pain in the ass. It jumps around with each stroke of the keyboard.
I'm really enjoying the now forum software, it runs so nicely. But where are the rest of the smilies? Is there only 3?
It is actually when you click to reply and the gray/silver bars come up. It's like going to give me a seizure. 0.o

I use google chrome on my pc. I don't notice it on my phone.

Lioness

Mrs. Jones
Site Supporter
The quote reply box is a pain in the ass. It jumps around with each stroke of the keyboard.
Can you elaborate on this some? When does it do this?
I'm really enjoying the now forum software, it runs so nicely. But where are the rest of the smilies? Is there only 3?
It is actually when you click to reply and the gray/silver bars come up. It's like going to give me a seizure. 0.o

I use google chrome on my pc. I don't notice it on my phone.

As mentioned above, it is when I am on my pc and I have chose reply/quote. The bars spaz with each keystroke.

Lioness

Mrs. Jones
Site Supporter
Those grey/silver bars appear. Each stroke of the keyboard causes them to move and jump. I'm not sure how to record what it's doing. I'm sure there is a way.

Last edited by a moderator:

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I've seen that before on another board had summat to do with BB formatting remember we had to disable it because it allows the poster rights around image formatting and extra long images and posts were permitted causing the thread to crash.. posting permissions/editor would be my guess for the fix