Report Glitch/Bug Thread...¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Incognito2u

Factory Bastard
I've unchecked the box in preferences about receiving email notifications of watched threads, but Im still bombarded with them lol. Anything Im missing?

Anyone know how to shut off the notification e-mails? I thought I turned them all off in preferences but I must be missing something.

Incognito2u

Factory Bastard
Thanks but I already turned off the notifications in preferences and am still getting emails .... I'll try the unwatch thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Thanks but I already turned off the notifications in preferences and am still getting emails .... I'll try the unwatch thread
You will need to manually go through and unwatch each thread you've created or have posted in. The emails should stop then.

Where do you find the watched threads section in the profile section? I unchecked some things, and that stopped new ones, but didnt stop old ones.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
You will need to manually go through and unwatch each thread you've created or have posted in. The emails should stop then.

Where do you find the watched threads section in the profile section? I unchecked some things, and that stopped new ones, but didnt stop old ones.

top right of thread thats giving you the notifications unwatch thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

top right of thread thats giving you the notifications unwatch thread

No wonder I couldnt find it before! Thanks man :Cheers:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Yup, I got it all squared away now. Just never noticed that unwatch up in the corner. I was going into preferences double checking I had it set to unwatch, and then go WHY! when all the emails were still coming in lol.

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
I'm calling upon the wizardary of our webmaster next week...

Open to suggestions on upgrades and addons. No image attachments at this time.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Be able to post media from any site or perhaps more realistic, allow members to upload pics and videos from their own files/camera roll etc... :ThumbsUp4:

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
FYI: For those of you who want the coding expanded for embedding media you’re going to have to list the sites that you want the coding for, it would be a lot more helpful to BF if you’re specific.