Report Glitch/Bug Thread...¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
The Goddess wants grilled cheese and tomato soup for dinner. I went to Harris Teeter for sourdough bread, melty cheese, tomato soup, a six pack, and some wine. The store accepted my card as payment, and I was on my way with my purchases. That's how business is done; you pay me, I serve you.

Now that I look at this post and the response, I see that I've assumed the role of whiny little bitch. Fuck me and walk out without a kiss goodbye.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I have to 'Log In' every time I come to this site. It's been that way for a couple weeks. It's kind of a pain in the ass. I've noticed within the last week that it isn't an issue on my phone anymore but it's still happening when I'm at home on my computer.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm not doing anything differently and I'm still logged-in at other sites.

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Upgrade Update

The board was recently upgraded for a few reasons and many minor details have 'reverted'. They'll all be fixed over the next week. Any anomalies you've noticed should be mentioned here for a tweek.

- Color scheme... this green is gone. Although I liked the two toned look a few days ago.. solid black seems to be are MO.
- Post Thread and Post Reply icons
- Double vision on the LIKE option.. one will be removed.
- Surfing this website will be 'smoothed' out. I see flashes of green when rapid scrolling.

Duncan Idaho's Ghola

Factory Bastard
Thanks but I already turned off the notifications in preferences and am still getting emails .... I'll try the unwatch thread
You will need to manually go through and unwatch each thread you've created or have posted in. The emails should stop then.
Why do I have to do that? Why can't I just turn off all my emails in preferences? This is not convenient. I want to watch threads but not get emails about it.

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Sounds good to me.

We only get 10,000 a month and usually hit our quota by third week.
Got his an hour ago...
"You've sent over 75% of your plan's email".

If you don't want emails/Alerts, please turn them off.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Okay, have your meltie here in this sub and see how it goes over.
Okay, go outside without the paper bag over your head and see if kids don't try to score three point shots with pennies in your big wet face pussy, monster

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Why do I get a message indicating I need to type more characters? Constantly
because it is needed ... the more characters the more clear ...

Too many words for a 3 or 4 word reply. What’s up Grimm?
Not sure youd have to ask BF , or Moderator 3 , someone who has access to your account and can tweak it..

Maybe you forgot to post in a thread and then exited out the thread?? but thats just a guess

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Im noticing LOTS of emojis gone, with an Imgur no longer valid sign.
yes I noticed that to.. seems like imgur might have flagged this site.. or the emots are being reported maybe

hoping imgur is just updating their servers

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Im noticing LOTS of emojis gone, with an Imgur no longer valid sign.
yes I noticed that to.. seems like imgur might have flagged this site.. or the emots are being reported maybe

hoping imgur is just updating their servers

I was trying to figure that out too, if they are either being reported, of if the site itself is flagged through Imgur.... thanks to some other fuckers.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I know there was some massive fire in France or some shit the other day, that affected a LOT of websites, since it burned up a LOT of servers. Stormfront still down too since then.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Looks like they have gone after the coveted noob BF monkey icon.

Everyone wearing it has the imgur content removed tag.