Road Rage

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Administrator
I can not believe how bad the fucking driverers are out here.

I am jonesing to go back to LA

Some asshat going about 100 through decent tragic just barely made it past me and sword so hard he came within feet of the guard rail and had to suddenly jerk away to avoid it almost hitting another car.

I screamed cause I thought for sure I was watching him die and possibly joining him.

Just wen I start to realize I'm not dead another asshat comes up and tries the same shit but going about 85-90.

I rarely cry in fear, it only comes after I try to fight like hell and make it. I tested up.

Damn I'm tense as fuck.

I hope neatly hoped to see the two of them splatted, so long as they didn't take anyone else out.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Administrator
Watch on mute.

Iggy McLulz

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
I don’t like traveling because people.

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
I get annoyed when I drive past a merge and the moron passes me from the right side because they still have room left in the merge area.

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
Almost like making a statement. "Why would I get in the passing lane when I could be an asshole and cut you off from the right while I've still got shoulder space!". Annoys the piss out of me.

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
I've actually had that happen when we were both coming off the merge onto the highway. The lady in a minivan wanted to show how much of a badass she was.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Administrator
I wish that's the only shit I had to be upset about here.

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Elite Bastards
I know a person who bobs and weaves through traffic on the highway like she’s playing GTA. Last time I was with her she hit 100 a few times. Her driving makes me nervous.

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
I know a person who bobs and weaves through traffic on the highway like she’s playing GTA. Last time I was with her she hit 100 a few times. Her driving makes me nervous.

Iggy McLulz

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
fuuuuck that!

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
There was an asshole guy I met paths with earlier today on the road. I was going through a turnaround, and because the space is so wide the piece of shit behind me in his big truck went around me to the right side blocking my view and took off. I get so pissed off with the bold and obnoxious moves some people make while driving. Selfish fucking drivers with no manners. No patience. Just a me me me me attitude.

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
I just have to assume that wasn't his first offense on the road and won't be the last.

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
Block my view so you can go ahead of me. That's great, pal.

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
Because I'm in a car lower to the ground go ahead and feel emboldened to be a piece of shit towards me.

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
Why not? It's easier behind the wheel of a vehicle than in person.

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
Don't let a dirty look prevent you from getting your way.

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
The only thing that could stop your perceived badass self is a spike strip.

GuerillaWarfare

Factory Bastard
I got cut off by some asshole yesterday. Ironically, he was going to the exact same place I was. So I sit down inside and tell him "I appreciate you cutting me off dude". He responds with "you don't own the road!". "No, and it doesn't fucking matter who does. Whether I own it, the city or fuckin Santa clause owns it, you still cut me off" His next response was "shiiitttt, that's the highway!" so I said.... "Yea. I know. That's where that shit happens at. The highway. Not the field. Not the parking lot. On the street dumbass" The dude was so fucking ignorant he didn't understand how he fucked up. So I tried to explain that as I was pulling to the light to stop, he jumped in front of me into a 15 foot long space so I had to slam on my brakes so I wouldn't slam into him. And he did all that just to get here 5 seconds quicker. And still, all he can say is I don't own the fucking road. Lmfao. Dumb motherfucker.

The funniest part is that the entire time, he's just getting more and more pissed and screaming louder and louder while I talk in a normal, low tone. I could tell it was aggravating the fuck out of him that I wasn't getting loud with him. Pretty sure it was just making him more raged and triggered. Lol

GuerillaWarfare

Factory Bastard
I get annoyed when I drive past a merge and the moron passes me from the right side because they still have room left in the merge area.

So you get mad because people don't merge behind you every time and some merge in front of you, after passing you in the merge lane? Lol. Okayyyyyyy. Get over into the left lane and let them merge. It's called being fucking considerate of others.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Administrator
I've driven all across this country and am now living amounts the worst drivers I e ever experienced. I lost two cars in three months to others stupidity. One of those was a young girl who blew a stop sign and t-boned me then ran. I chased her down going through fields to catch her. I've never seen such horrible tailgating. They literally are in your ass. I always look forward to returning to LA, much better drivers there.

Top Bottom