Road Rage

chew the fat

[unofficial] Human Resources Advisor.
I put a Claxton horn in one of my cars.

No compressor required and moderately loud.

I very rarely used it for fear of the cops arresting me.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
110 DB is not loud enough and want 150 DB min and so loud it can break windows and also a PA so I can yell GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY ASSHOLE- - - --!

chew the fat

[unofficial] Human Resources Advisor.
Had it installed with a fuse and a relay with a push button switch near the steering column.

I had it for about 3 years I think but I hardly ever used it...it was loud-ish.

I had a job at the time that needed a security clearance so I wasn't looking to attract the attention of the cops.

I mainly blew it [the klaxton if your wondering] when I was messing with my friends.[not road rage]

TheHaze

Elite Bastards
I was gasing the SRT one day when a man asked how many mpg I get. I smiled and said, "If you need to worry about mpg, don't buy an HEMI." He smiled and said, "Yup."
Keep on CHALLENGING!
14 city - 22 highway - 17 ave
Come by and I will let you drive it but have to sit on my lap- - - - - - -:Grin3:

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant
I was gasing the SRT one day when a man asked how many mpg I get. I smiled and said, "If you need to worry about mpg, don't buy an HEMI." He smiled and said, "Yup."
Keep on CHALLENGING!
14 city - 22 highway - 17 ave
Come by and I will let you drive it but have to sit on my lap- - - - - - -:Grin3:
22 highway? yikes
they r so much nicer looking than the camaro

TheHaze

Elite Bastards
I remember those when I was a kid and they would test them every few months- - - - - -

Anyways would like to get my hands on this !

TheHaze

Elite Bastards
22 highway? yikes they r so much nicer looking than the camaro[/QUOTE said:
That is pretty good for a car with 485 HP, My 70 Cuda make 560 HP and got about 5 MPG with a tail wind and the 71 Charger made 1450 HP and got like 20 miles to a tank(10 gals)of fuel - - - - - - -

Top Bottom