Extreme Road Rage

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
I can not believe how bad the fucking driverers are out here.

I am jonesing to go back to LA

Some asshat going about 100 through decent tragic just barely made it past me and sword so hard he came within feet of the guard rail and had to suddenly jerk away to avoid it almost hitting another car.

I screamed cause I thought for sure I was watching him die and possibly joining him.

Just wen I start to realize I'm not dead another asshat comes up and tries the same shit but going about 85-90.

I rarely cry in fear, it only comes after I try to fight like hell and make it. I tested up.

Damn I'm tense as fuck.

I hope neatly hoped to see the two of them splatted, so long as they didn't take anyone else out.

Watch on mute.

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
I get annoyed when I drive past a merge and the moron passes me from the right side because they still have room left in the merge area.

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
There was an asshole guy I met paths with earlier today on the road. I was going through a turnaround, and because the space is so wide the piece of shit behind me in his big truck went around me to the right side blocking my view and took off. I get so pissed off with the bold and obnoxious moves some people make while driving. Selfish fucking drivers with no manners. No patience. Just a me me me me attitude.

GuerillaWarfare

Factory Bastard
I got cut off by some asshole yesterday. Ironically, he was going to the exact same place I was. So I sit down inside and tell him "I appreciate you cutting me off dude". He responds with "you don't own the road!". "No, and it doesn't fucking matter who does. Whether I own it, the city or fuckin Santa clause owns it, you still cut me off" His next response was "shiiitttt, that's the highway!" so I said.... "Yea. I know. That's where that shit happens at. The highway. Not the field. Not the parking lot. On the street dumbass" The dude was so fucking ignorant he didn't understand how he fucked up. So I tried to explain that as I was pulling to the light to stop, he jumped in front of me into a 15 foot long space so I had to slam on my brakes so I wouldn't slam into him. And he did all that just to get here 5 seconds quicker. And still, all he can say is I don't own the fucking road. Lmfao. Dumb motherfucker.

The funniest part is that the entire time, he's just getting more and more pissed and screaming louder and louder while I talk in a normal, low tone. I could tell it was aggravating the fuck out of him that I wasn't getting loud with him. Pretty sure it was just making him more raged and triggered. Lol

I get annoyed when I drive past a merge and the moron passes me from the right side because they still have room left in the merge area.

So you get mad because people don't merge behind you every time and some merge in front of you, after passing you in the merge lane? Lol. Okayyyyyyy. Get over into the left lane and let them merge. It's called being fucking considerate of others.

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
Some idiots must watch too much NASCAR. Trying to be "The Intimidator".

It's a lack of manners and respect.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I tend to take the backroads to avoid the highway drama.

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
Some of these stupid ass drivers need to be reminded that movies aren't real.

Imagine if everyone had a PA! Could get quite chaotic.

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
giphy.gif

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
I put a Claxton horn in one of my cars.

No compressor required and moderately loud.

I very rarely used it for fear of the cops arresting me.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
110 DB is not loud enough and want 150 DB min and so loud it can break windows and also a PA so I can yell GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY ASSHOLE- - - --!

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
Had it installed with a fuse and a relay with a push button switch near the steering column.

I had it for about 3 years I think but I hardly ever used it...it was loud-ish.

I had a job at the time that needed a security clearance so I wasn't looking to attract the attention of the cops.

I mainly blew it [the klaxton if your wondering] when I was messing with my friends.[not road rage]

TheHaze

Site Supporter
I was gasing the SRT one day when a man asked how many mpg I get. I smiled and said, "If you need to worry about mpg, don't buy an HEMI." He smiled and said, "Yup."
Keep on CHALLENGING!
14 city - 22 highway - 17 ave
Come by and I will let you drive it but have to sit on my lap- - - - - - -:Grin3:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I was gasing the SRT one day when a man asked how many mpg I get. I smiled and said, "If you need to worry about mpg, don't buy an HEMI." He smiled and said, "Yup."
Keep on CHALLENGING!
14 city - 22 highway - 17 ave
Come by and I will let you drive it but have to sit on my lap- - - - - - -:Grin3:
22 highway? yikes
they r so much nicer looking than the camaro

TheHaze

Site Supporter
I remember those when I was a kid and they would test them every few months- - - - - -

Anyways would like to get my hands on this !

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
Got cut off by a really old couple today .
They never heard my horn either.