Russian Navy has new Weapon that makes targets Hallucinate and Puke

Sid Swagger

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
The Russian Navy reportedly has a new weapon that can disrupt the eyesight of targets as well as make them hallucinate and vomit. Russian state news agency RIA Novosti reported that a Russian military contractor has installed the weapon on two Russian warships. The weapon fires a beam similar to a strobe light that affects the target's eyesight, making it more difficult for them to aim at night. During testing, volunteers reportedly used rifles and guns to shoot targets that were protected by the weapon. The volunteers reported having trouble aiming because they couldn't see.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Scott

Dedicated Deviant
Standard cat and mouse shit. We've been playing with optical and audible countermeasures forever and in Somalia we used them to break up the crowd, insight fear and give them all diarrhea. On the DMZ in Korea UV lasers are discreetly aimed at each other's binoculars to discourage looking that aren't in the visual spectrum, so without noticing or feeling anything, your cornea is getting irreversibly fried. You find out in the middle of the night when your eyes burning, but too late. Now filters are used on the lenses, so, it's like a game of the smarter mouse and needing make a better trap, always evolving. War tech is pretty scary so I'm glad I'm on the team with the bigger brain.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards

rT5000

Cocky Bastard
Elite Bastards
America will nuke Russia from their West and Britain will nuke from the East using our 16+ hydrogen bombs from our subs in Scotland... I’m literally 20 miles away from a stockade of nukes in submarines... Britain’s nuclear capability should strike fear in the world...

Last edited:

rT5000

Cocky Bastard
Elite Bastards
The U.S is the daddy... The Russians wouldn’t get a heavy weight bomb near that region! Russian skies would look like this if they tried...

SAWA

The Loner
don't care about nukes. i would be worried about survivors.
if russkies and muricas actually threw their goddamn nukes at each other and dust bowled the earth, i rather be located in the ground zero
at least it's better than to live with vault tec selling me vaults..

Top Bottom