Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
I’ve held every title except “banned” and “admin” because of assholes like you, I’d like to squeeze your puppies lol

I'm not an asshole.

I'm a cunt.

You aren't banned, so stop crying.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I did google it...I didn't know they were called 'Rhoade cars' .. knee buster is what I called the beast, $65 Canadian an hour to rent.
There are some lighter looking ones on the Google

X

xXx
Site Supporter
53169464_555500524969382_3215861272595660800_n.jpg
First the Doobie

Then riding this thing till your knees buckle ..but then BEER!!
53669229_555500158302752_5577676239776251904_n.jpg
That’s something a PLEASE ASS BOX ME! would use as a lure
You would know Ice Pick

maxresdefault.jpg

giphy.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
What exactly will I regret ?? sticking up for myself frosty ? get a hold of yourself dear faggit

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
What exactly will I regret ?? sticking up for myself frosty ? get a hold of yourself dear faggit
Calling someone “frosty” because a family member died against a PM YOU sent saying how crazy it was you touched your little daughters in bath, you lose twice there chump! Tell me I’m wrong bitch!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
LMFAO

I call you frosty because you did a little sumpin' there boy don't be coy
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

WarPig

God's Holy Warrior
Site Supporter
Ffs stinky, you fucking nigger..Hey, just so you know, the finest nigga gals always get fucked by white men. Because we demand the best whores. We always have. Reap it nigger.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
First thought: I see that Rosemary is, indeed, a mammal. That's reassuring, somehow.

Second thought: Why do people describe the condition of a car having been modified/upgraded with aftermarket parts as, "souped up"? Where does soup figure into the process?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
First thought: I see that Rosemary is, indeed, a mammal. That's reassuring, somehow.

Second thought: Why do people describe the condition of a car having been modified/upgraded with aftermarket parts as, "souped up"? Where does soup figure into the process?
I think it means supered up not souped up... Don’t mind me...