San Diego Businesswoman who was sentenced to 15 years in prison

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

....do you think she derved this much time?

I don't. If some people get out early or at all for murdering people, her sentence seemed a tad severe.

But that's the USA I guess. I think in Canada, she might go for 3 to 5 years max if that.

What's your thoughts?

Maybe it's cuz she was a Trump Supporter?

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
She lied, cheated, and stole more than $400 million. 15 years sounds good.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I don't. If some people get out early or at all for murdering people, her sentence seemed a tad severe.

But that's the USA I guess. I think in Canada, she might go for 3 to 5 years max if that.

What's your thoughts?

people that murder should be executed. you people love murderers tho.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What's your thoughts?

...actually that's the point, Lokmeer.

She's getting more Hard Time than some murderers & dangerous criminals.
I think it should be the opposite way around.

The system should come down much harder on People who murder, physically hurt people.
I don't really have any hate or malice in my heart for that woman.
Who cares if a bunch of greedy investors lost money.
But Murderers, thugs, yes I do & those types should be severely punished.

ie - this guy was out on the streets after murdering his mother, and then he assaulted a woman in broad daylight:

I think that this is a sign of a broken system when they let people like that out on the street.

And here's 2 people who were serving lengthy prison lifetime sentences that were eventually commuted by your President Trump, as their actions did not constitute violent crimes which didn't really hurt anyone either:

blagotr.png

Kyle-Letter-Image-01.jpg

...yeah people lose money all the time in investment schemes gone bad. Get used to it.
Isn't that what the Stock Market is? Some legalized Ponzi scheme that people get swindled all the time by unscrupulous scheisters who are never prosecuted, protected by others just as corrupt & they never pay for THEIR crimes.

Money is lost but it can be made back. It is all the time.
But human lives can't.

I guess that's a reflection of our society. It's driven by greed and Money more important people.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
She lied, cheated, and stole more than $400 million. 15 years sounds good.

Y'know Oerdin, if that woman was serving her sentence on Parole with an ankle bracelet and living next door, I wouldn't really care. She's not a threat to me, to you or anyone. Take away her passport and driver's license so she's not a flight risk.

It's doubtful that this woman will every commit a violent crime & with all the restrictions put on her & her assets taken away from her, that she ever be allowed to be engaged in fraudulent business activity either.

But I would care if a dangerous criminal lived next door, and this actually happens all the time.
Weren't there a bunch of murderers who were released in your state and ended up killing innocent people?

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What's your thoughts?

...actually that's the point, Lokmeer.

She's getting more Hard Time than some murderers & dangerous criminals.
I think it should be the opposite way around.

The system should come down much harder on People who murder, physically hurt people.
I don't really have any hate or malice in my heart for that woman.
Who cares if a bunch of greedy investors lost money.
But Murderers, thugs, yes I do & those types should be severely punished.

ie - this guy was out on the streets after murdering his mother, and then he assaulted a woman in broad daylight:

I think that this is a sign of a broken system when they let people like that out on the street.

And here's 2 people who were serving lengthy prison lifetime sentences that were eventually commuted by your President Trump, as their actions did not constitute violent crimes which didn't really hurt anyone either:

blagotr.png

Kyle-Letter-Image-01.jpg

...yeah people lose money all the time in investment schemes gone bad. Get used to it.
Isn't that what the Stock Market is? Some legalized Ponzi scheme.

Money is lost but it can be made back. It is all the time.
But human lives can't.

I guess that's a reflection of our society. It's driven by greed and Money more important people.

It is certainly a broken system but Cuomo decided that covid was his magic chance to let everyone out of jail including convicted murderers and rapists. And to no one's surprise, other than Cuomo, letting all those murderers and other criminals out because if liberal feelings has resulted in a massive crime wave.