Sandpaper Meatstick

Gringo

Cracker Deluxe
Banned
Is this some type of new forum incentive that when you sign-up you get auto followed by a couple of bots?

One looks like they came out of the movie Gangs of New York Wish.com edition, and the other looks like the mugshot of every woman who has drowned their own children.

Mjp5rmm.png

Yeah, big thanks for that warm welcome.

Glad to be here.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
Is this some type of new forum incentive that when you sign-up you get auto followed by a couple of bots?

One looks like they came out of the movie Gangs of New York Wish.com edition, and the other looks like the mugshot of every woman who has drowned their own children.

Mjp5rmm.png

Yeah, big thanks for that warm welcome.

Glad to be here.
Ignore Tommy and Sharona they both are soldiers of the homosexual AIDS army.
Welcome abroad.

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
Sharona sent me nude selfires of her booty hole... if she is a robot then god dammit I guess i'm gonna fuck a robot... wouldn't be the first time..
Describe her butthole to me....

Big, fat, and B-E-A-utiful. Oh yeah I like that cottage cheese stretch mark divorcee ass and ripple thighs EEEEEE DON'T LOOK AT ME THERE. I like it when you can slap their ass and set a timer for the jiggle

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
Sharona sent me nude selfires of her booty hole... if she is a robot then god dammit I guess i'm gonna fuck a robot... wouldn't be the first time..
Describe her butthole to me....

Big, fat, and B-E-A-utiful. Oh yeah I like that cottage cheese stretch mark divorcee ass and ripple thighs EEEEEE DON'T LOOK AT ME THERE. I like it when you can slap their ass and set a timer for the jiggle
It sounds like it was everything I dreamed it would be.