Seamajor's remaining time on this earth...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
...after getting the second dose of the kill shot today.

Since we won't know when he's dead:

*Removed

There's plenty of useful info in those pics. It's easy to triangulate on Google earth...

Which will lead to an obituary page.

Last edited by a moderator:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Yep. D.D. is a failed troll that was outted pretending to be a woman.

What a spamming loser. I thought you were leaving? Why don't you stomp your feet again and threaten to leave for the 12th time?

Idiot.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
...after getting the second dose of the kill shot today.

Since we won't know when he's dead:

*Removed

There's plenty of useful info in those pics. It's easy to triangulate on Google earth...

Which will lead to an obituary page.

You can't wait, eh?

I suppose your only revenge is to outlive the guy, eh Harry?

He must really be yer nemesis.

You're angry at him, while he's livin it up, laughing smiling and enjoying the good life at the beach surfing screwing some hot young Latina babe in Costa Rica.

Poor you.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Yep. D.D. is a failed troll that was outted pretending to be a woman.

What a spamming loser. I thought you were leaving? Why don't you stomp your feet again and threaten to leave for the 12th time?

Idiot.

I'll have the chicken korma with garlic nan, Upali...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sorry DD. Most here aware Of your issues. Quick question, is Frank gay too.

• Funny
Reactions: Joe
OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
All the shit going on with pic attacks and you post someones host account frood? Not ok...

It's his troll account going back over a decade. 550+ images of mostly memes and garbage with the odd photos he has already shared with BF and multiple forums.

Should he be immune to these attacks too even though his image folder is easily traceable?

He's a doddering old man. If he can't protect his source while playing this game, he shouldn't be playing...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Regarding your left lung, I’d give ya 4 months. 6 months tops. Was all those cigs worth it. Pay to die at Cigarettebuttville Sorry sister. As for my vaccine, I feel great. Ready for a paddle out. Just smoke another Cig stupid

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
All the shit going on with pic attacks and you post someones host account frood? Not ok...

Ban the cunt

Ban me for what YOU continually post? How does that work, old man?...

Why do envious DD? Is Cigarettebuttville getting to ya? Howz that lung feeling?

You haven't even been able to work out that posting from a photobucket account for nearly 15 years could easily produce the whole account in mere seconds, Seamajor1.... lulz

People still have to help you resize images down to under 120 X 120 avatars. You're the epitome of net stupid... because you're old and we're born and raised in San Francisco...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Ban the cunt

You haven't even been able to work out that posting from a photobucket account for nearly 15 years could easily produce the whole account in mere seconds, Seamajor1.... lulz

People still have to help you resize images down to under 120 X 120 avatars. You're the epitome of net stupid... because you're old and we're born and raised in San Francisco...

"we're born and raised in San Francisco"? You and who else were born and raised there? Who's the 'we' you're talking about?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Ban the cunt

"we're born and raised in San Francisco"? You and who else were born and raised there? Who's the 'we' you're talking about?

Desperation always fails. I was born and raised there. Big whoop.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Ban the cunt

I lived there for years. It was wonderful back in the day.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Ban the cunt

I lived there for years. It was wonderful back in the day.
Before the liberal pieces of shit ruined it for good