Second Life

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Strictly speaking, Second Life isn't really so much a game so much as it's a chat app with a really, really extensive graphical interface, with most of the 3D environment to go with it being user-created. More explanation of it than that, well, hell, Google it. I could write a 2-3000 word thesis to explain it, but that's already been done and nobody is paying me to write it up. lol

So how many here "play" in Second Life?

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I could see myself getting into trouble with that game. Not for cyber cheating but for being a complete fuckass troll.

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
Never played it, know what it is though. If you can find cool people it sounds like it'd be somewhat fun, seems like there's a lot of cringey/easily butthurt people though. Aren't there some people who roleplay as children and try to get "adopted" though? Creepy.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Never played it, know what it is though. If you can find cool people it sounds like it'd be somewhat fun, seems like there's a lot of cringey/easily butthurt people though. Aren't there some people who roleplay as children and try to get "adopted" though? Creepy.

Actually seems kind of fun, I might check it out. I dunno though. Like I said, I'm good at getting myself into trouble.