• Male

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • Female

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
Seriously wondering.

I read a post claiming most of the bastards posting here are female.....

Now I’m wondering if that’s actually true....most usernames aren’t gender identifiable

Most avatars aren’t gender specific either.....

So humor me if you will

I’m female btw

OP
OP

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
4:1 male to female ratio so far.
Conclusion thus far: males are four times more likely to vote.Hello 2

Sometimes I think posting styles give away gender......I figured based on simply reading in the forums the males outnumbered the females.

Trolls don’t actually bother me. I assume they’d cast their vote for the sex they are pretending to be..

OP
OP

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
They'd bother you if you're the one they're trolling.

Honey I’ve been trolled while posting in other forums........you stop giving them the attention they want and it gets old for them...
If you’re posting on an Internet forum you’ve got to expect some assholes....they’re everywhere .....develop thicker skin or realize this is cyberspace and you can ignore them especially here, you can choose to block.

Honestly pretty much every post of yours that I’ve read for the last few days is a poor me post
Or something directed at people whom you’ve blocked and therefore I assume can’t even see what your posting.

Some people are only happy when they’re miserable
:StaleStory:

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter

Now I’m wondering if that’s actually true....l

Last edited:

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
I can't vote as I don't identify as either female or male gender...

I identify as a ''pervert'' and you don't have that on your poll.

Sometimes I answer to ''you fucking pervert'' though.

When I broke my arm last year the doctor told me they won't release me until I'm capable of un-clipping a bra or washing my hair with 2 hands.[/true story]

I did about 4 months of physio and while I can now do the hair thing I can't un-clip a bra.

I can't get my arm to go far enough up the back to undo the clips due to shoulder joint damage.

I'll have to get the front clip bras now or just go braless.

[omg...wtf][ctf]

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I can't vote as I don't identify as either female or male gender...

I identify as a ''pervert'' and you don't have that on your poll.

Sometimes I answer to ''you fucking pervert'' though.

When I broke my arm last year the doctor told me they won't release me until I'm capable of un-clipping a bra or washing my hair with 2 hands.[/true story]

I did about 4 months of physio and while I can now do the hair thing I can't un-clip a bra.

I can't get my arm to go far enough up the back to undo the clips due to shoulder joint damage.

I'll have to get the front clip bras now or just go braless.

[omg...wtf][ctf]
I guess you don't wanna say what your birth certificate says :Cheers:

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
4:1 male to female ratio so far.
Conclusion thus far: males are four times more likely to vote.Hello 2

Sometimes I think posting styles give away gender......I figured based on simply reading in the forums the males outnumbered the females.

Trolls don’t actually bother me. I assume they’d cast their vote for the sex they are pretending to be..

A lot of what we process in our impressions is done subconsciously and little tid-bits come in that would reinforce or contradict our assumptions and leave us suddenly drawing a blank.

Most don't come right out and loudly announce their gender, (I'd be suspicious of those that do) so the first hint is their name, then the avatar might say something followed by the subtle comments they make.
Females might get in a fender bender and complain how they just had the car repainted pink, talk about how them and their friends went out for Jello-shots, mention watching some chick flick and confess to getting teary eyed or mention how ladies rooms are not as nice as men seem to think.

Males are less subtle, will talk about guns and scratching their nuts soon after registering like they're wearing a MAN sign.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
There is actually quite a few females registered I just don’t think a lot of them really come around too much if at all anymore.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Now I’m wondering if that’s actually true....most usernames aren’t gender identifiable

So humor me if you will

I’m female btw

was it my comment? lol was j/k when i wrote that :p

THROB

Factory Bastard

So humor me if you will

I’m female btw

I didn't even know what the question was so, lets see.

manish.