Shamp, tell me about...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@SHAMPAIN

This is not a troll, nor do I want to debate, I actually want to understand. I hope you're okay with it, if not we won't do it.

Can you tell me when you decided that Hitler and the Nazis were your heroes? How old where you and what do you think prompted this, I want to understand.

Thanks.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I was about this
5wch36z.jpg
old... I started seeing that my race were accused of racism for trying to keep our culture in our own lands... I starting noticing the juden and their blatant anti-white agenda then I found my god... I read Mien Kampff and grew enlightened...

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What do you mean by keeping your culture in your own lands? Did that include making foreigners in your land feel unwelcome?

Mein Kempf, according to Germans I've heard interviewed, is poorly written discombobulated garbage. The UK, overall, is over 90% white. What makes you feel so threatened?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
What do you mean by keeping your culture in your own lands? Did that include making foreigners in your land feel unwelcome?

Mein Kempf, according to Germans I've heard interviewed, is poorly written discombobulated garbage. The UK, overall, is over 90% white. What makes you feel so threatened?
You have no idea Lily my friend... I'm tired of going over the same shit all the time... I'll go find a video I'm thinking will explain it without pages of shit leading to insults...

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You have no idea Lily my friend... I'm tired of going over the same shit all the time... I'll go find a video I'm thinking will explain it without pages of shit leading to insults...

And if the huge majority of people you see on a daily basis are white, what exactly is so upsetting? I'm not talking about you and have no intention of insulting you. I was talking about the Mein Kempf.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I’m halfway through reading Mein Kampf. Got it on Kindle e-book for $1.50. He makes some valid points. It’s definitely worth having a read whether you agreed with Hitler or not. Being locked up at the time, really gave him the fire he needed to unleash hell...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m halfway through reading Mein Kampf. Got it on Kindle e-book for $1.50. He makes some valid points. It’s definitely worth having a read whether you agreed with Hitler or not. Being locked up at the time, really gave him the fire he needed to unleash hell...
It's so relevant today that it scares me, the man was a god and I'll never tire defending him on any stage! I love my people yet I don't hate other peoples it's just mine come first!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It's so relevant today that it scares me, the man was a god and I'll never tire defending him on any stage! I love my people yet I don't hate other peoples it's just mine come first!
Yeah, if you look at what the Poms did to the Irish and Scottish particularly, it’s easy to see what the threat of foreign invasion can do to a nation. History has a way of repeating itself over and over again, but on a grander scale each progression, accommodated by technological advancements.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I watched the first in it's entirety and it's slanted propaganda, imo. London may be majority minority (haven't looked it up) but England had an empire at one point in time and made relationships, cultural and economic, with many countries in the world. It's attracted citizens from all over the globe.

Now, if you look at the white vs non-white population in the UK, it's well over 90%. That I looked by looking at the data for Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and England, easily over 90% white.

London is not the UK, it's the seat of government.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, if you look at what the Poms did to the Irish and Scottish particularly, it’s easy to see what the threat of foreign invasion can do to a nation. History has a way of repeating itself over and over again, but on a grander scale each progression, accommodated by technological advancements.
That shit is now seen as infighting, it's hardly tolerated in my circles... I love white people and white people only I have no desire for mutts, niggers, sandniggers, Chinks and especially Jews... I'm starting to see niggers up here more regularly but there will never be ghettos in Scotland we just won't have it... Protection cases in prison consist of beasts and foreigners, this is a white country and it's staying that way... The English secretly done us a favour making us so defensive...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I watched the first in it's entirety and it's slanted propaganda, imo. London may be majority minority (haven't looked it up) but England had an empire at one point in time and made relationships, cultural and economic, with many countries in the world. It's attracted citizens from all over the globe.

Now, if you look at the white vs non-white population in the UK, it's well over 90%. That I looked by looking at the data for Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and England, easily over 90% white.

Watch them all then come back... I thought you wanted to know why? I'm trying to tell you... London is the capital of not only England but the whole of the UK, it's meant to represent us yet it's full of people who hate us yet they're here taking advantage of our systems that didn't just fall from the sky they were fought hard for!!!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Watch them all then come back... I thought you wanted to know why? I'm trying to tell you... London is the capital of not only England but the whole of the UK, it's meant to represent us yet it's full of people who hate us yet they're here taking advantage of our systems that didn't just fall from the sky they were fought hard for!!!

Fair, you can continue to tell me and I'll listen. However, you're showing me videos that I feel compelled to respond to. London is a cosmopolitan capital, the way Rome was...

Most of those people were part of whom the UK extracted wealth from; that's the same for Spain, Portugal, France and Belgium, and The Netherlands.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
That shit is now seen as infighting, it's hardly tolerated in my circles... I love white people and white people only I have no desire for mutts, niggers, sandniggers, Chinks and especially Jews... I'm starting to see niggers up here more regularly but there will never be ghettos in Scotland we just won't have it... Protection cases in prison consist of beasts and foreigners, this is a white country and it's staying that way... The English secretly done us a favour making us so defensive...
In Australia, there’s nothing better than seeing someone with another ethnicity, speaking with a full-blown Aussie accent and being fair dinkum. Assimilation is important, otherwise I don’t really have a problem. I’m a foreigner myself, but I became an Australian citizen, got rid of my dual-citizenship and began living the dream. I left all the bullshit behind.

I don’t like Muslims or the Chinese coming over, not assimilating, but rather buying out entire neighbourhoods, and breeding hate towards the Commonwealth communities. Australians with obvious Middle Eastern backgrounds born in Australia, and then going over to the Middle East and fighting against our own allied forces. Chinese that want to take over Australia so that they can flood our shores with their own because their homeland is grossly overpopulated etc, etc...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
In Australia, there’s nothing better than seeing someone with another ethnicity, speaking with a full-blown Aussie accent and being fair dinkum. Assimilation is important, otherwise I don’t really have a problem. I’m a foreigner myself, but I became an Australian citizen, got rid of my dual-citizenship and began living the dream. I left all the bullshit behind.

I don’t like Muslims or the Chinese coming over, not assimilating, but rather buying out entire neighbourhoods, and breeding hate towards the Commonwealth communities. Australians with obvious Middle Eastern backgrounds born in Australia, and then going over to the Middle East and fighting against our own allied forces. Chinese that want to take over Australia so that they can flood our shores with their own because their homeland is grossly overpopulated etc, etc...
You're not a foreigner ffs, you moved to a country your ancestors built for you... Never forget that! It's yours! If you came to Scotland do you think you'd be a foreigner? It's fucking yours!!!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You're not a foreigner ffs, you moved to a country your ancestors built for you... Never forget that! It's yours! If you came to Scotland do you think you'd be a foreigner? It's fucking yours!!!
Well my Pommy grandfather did scout the whole of Western Australia looking for Japs to kill during WW2 after all. YEAH...it’s mine...all mine! Muahahahahahahahahaaaaaa...

TameWearyKarakul-max-1mb.gif

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
People used to say I was delusional but now they're starting to understand the lies their relatives fought for... Wjo says hard work doesn't pay?