Yo Matt, you got a problem. ?

X

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wiping my ass .. takes long sometimes

X

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Scotts got his bottle of Propofol ready ... legendary :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

realgrimm

Factory Bastard
Administrator
Super Moderator
Toothaches

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Toothaches
Oh man, my son been going through it too. He been calling around today, about getting it pulled, but not having any luck.

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Toothaches
Oh man, my son been going through it too. He been calling around today, about getting it pulled, but not having any luck.
Maybe the hospitals have an emergency dentist...
Not here. That happened to me long ago with a wisdom tooth, so much pain. Went to dentist and he said Oral Surgeon, went to ER and they said the same.
Just use a hammer and chisel, won’t take a minute...lol

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
People that derail threads >:-(

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Site Supporter
Toothaches
Not here. That happened to me long ago with a wisdom tooth, so much pain. Went to dentist and he said Oral Surgeon, went to ER and they said the same.
Do you have a western dental there?They will take care of him same day - - - - - - -
Or get him hi and pull it out yourself with some channel locks - - - -- -

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wiping my ass .. takes long sometimes
Yeah, I bet... that vigorously used and abused stretched out floppy thing, shit hiding in every fold.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Toothaches
I'd say a pair of vice grips but that's tantamount to torture. How about tying some really strong fishing line to a heavy oak door and slamming it?