Shit That Annoys You

Seamajor

Exclusive member of the...
ASS BOXED
That wood b me. Although I’m a fiscal conservative. T has spent us into oblivion. The virus is one thing, the future economy will echo way worse. Bail outs, unemployment, more homeless, less taxes collected.
The stock market is 100% manipulated, and the US dollar is backed up with nothing, and China owns a good portion of our debt. I do hope I’m wrong.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Site Supporter
That wood b me. Although I’m a fiscal conservative. T has spent us into oblivion. The virus is one thing, the future economy will echo way worse. Bail outs, unemployment, more homeless, less taxes collected.
The stock market is 100% manipulated, and the US dollar is backed up with nothing, and China owns a good portion of our debt. I do hope I’m wrong.

You are not to far off and think the worse is yet to come but still will not vote for a Jackass !

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
People who pick their nose while driving, people can see you you know...

THROB

Factory Bastard
after applying for over 22 jobs, I'm now 72 days late on rent

CaseyK

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
What annoys me? Dudes pretending to be a chick on the internet.... on forums for example

Agreed.....mine would be something similar but different....dudes that pretend to be men but are actually "bitches" when it comes to "heart". Yellow belly. Chicken blood. As my daddy always said "you got shit in your blood!" Ha ha ha ha! I think I'm gonna pick ONE member from this forum....and video chat with them....hmmm....decisions decisions....but which one of you would the other person believe? Maybe I should pick a woman to talk to....no way in hell she'd lie about me being anyone other than who I am.... why do I allow myself to get in these dumb ass "have to prove myself" predicaments....tbh, just tired of hearing you talk shit cuz you're on my last nerve....

maxis736

Adm‎inistrator
What annoys me? Dudes pretending to be a chick on the internet.... on forums for example

Agreed.....mine would be something similar but different....dudes that pretend to be men but are actually "bitches" when it comes to "heart". Yellow belly. Chicken blood. As my daddy always said "you got shit in your blood!" Ha ha ha ha! I think I'm gonna pick ONE member from this forum....and video chat with them....hmmm....decisions decisions....but which one of you would the other person believe? Maybe I should pick a woman to talk to....no way in hell she'd lie about me being anyone other than who I am.... why do I allow myself to get in these dumb ass "have to prove myself" predicaments....tbh, just tired of hearing you talk shit cuz you're on my last nerve....
Sorry, mister... But the evidency is very clear....

You might not realize it, but pictures have hidden information in it, also the ones you send. And sometimes the absence of information can also be information by itself....

CaseyK

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

You might not realize it, but pictures have hidden information in it, also the ones you send. And sometimes the absence of information can also be information by itself....
L
Believe what you want. I'm done arguing.

maxis736

Adm‎inistrator

L
Believe what you want. I'm done arguing.
So am I :(

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
when a doorbell on tv that sounds like mine makes the dogs go ballistic

Matt Smith

Yes. It really is me. The original Matt Smith
Spinach and Kale. Fuck that noise.

Seamajor

Exclusive member of the...
ASS BOXED
Co op taxi cabs here constantly stopping in the road for pick ups and deliveries.

Matt Smith

Yes. It really is me. The original Matt Smith
People that talk during the movie.