Shit That Annoys You

knife wielder

Banned ~
I don't like people who think it's alright to be disrespectful.

knife wielder

Banned ~
I wish my farts didn't smell so horrible.

X

Factory Bastard
I don't like people who think they're funny. They would benefit more from getting a good kick in the ass.
You would benefit from a good ass fucking, might joggle something back right ....

knife wielder

Banned ~
It's annoying not being able to know where people are coming from. How their mind is working.

knife wielder

Banned ~
It's annoying not being able to know where people are coming from. How their mind is working.
For instance what causes a cashier to stay silent and give a customer an awkward look instead of being normal and greeting the customer by saying hello or hi when they walk up to the register.

knife wielder

Banned ~
What is going on in that brain that makes people do things that just don't make any sense?

knife wielder

Banned ~
What causes people to turn in front of people while driving while people driving in the opposite direction are not that far away?

knife wielder

Banned ~
What causes people to drive close behind other people without leaving two or three car lengths of space in between?

rigor79

i see clouds sneaking by, counting my days away ..
interference from some dutch russian intelligence bitches .. guilty of abuse and torture yet vouching to lock one up .. :fuckOFF::EvilOne2:

knife wielder

Banned ~
Looks like it's time to add another scumbag to my ignore list.

knife wielder

Banned ~
There sure are some strange people out there. I don't know what's going on in that brain of theirs but something definitely has gone awry.

knife wielder

Banned ~
Ice must think he's a badass because he's an outdoorsman and likes to go hunting.

knife wielder

Banned ~
"I caughts me a bear I'm the manliest man around."

knife wielder

Banned ~
I give people many chances but once they talk shit and prove they're jerks it's time to make them disappear.

knife wielder

Banned ~