Shit That Annoys You

Be an asshole to me out of the blue and for no reason and you're going on my ignore list quick.

What do people gain from being cruel that they do not from being nice and getting along.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
What do people gain from being cruel that they do not from being nice and getting along.
I am a nice person but not 4 u you creep,you want someone to be nice to you go visit a Hooker - - - - - - -

I feel bad for people who had a rough upbringing. They end up being jerks to everybody else.

For instance if you're minding your own business and you mention what annoys you, then some jackass makes an idiotic comment meant to get a reaction.

rigor79

kingkill 33
For instance if you're minding your own business and you mention what annoys you, then some jackass makes an idiotic comment meant to get a reaction.
myeah but not be affected if you say something you have contempt for .. don't be a sheep, be a wolf .. fact: what other say can become a lead for you .. be your own lead .. ;) consider and think .. we aint flockin birds.

There's something wrong with people who are mean to other people who aren't mean to them.

When I first created this thread I talked about being annoyed by rude cashiers and Iggy flipped out and starting being a jerk to me. It doesn't make any sense.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, I can understand if someone is a jerk to someone else who's a jerk, but not if they're a jerk to someone who isn't a jerk.

Some people say the stupidest shit, and I think to myself, "What the hell was that about?!".

Top Bottom