Should this be my last thread in any of these old forums?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I'm at the point where there are no legitimate adversaries left anymore, or those that remain feel much the same as I do. We go through the motions whack-a-mole the new and ancient news... ( shout out to @SirSuperSouthern for still trying.... and @Cookie Monster ....and @cw_ .... even @reaper and that random anonymous guy that haunts our posting spaces, s'c....

It was fucking rock and roll up until 5 or 6 years ago... though after reviewing the last few decades, I'm thinking that trolling and flaming are simply off limits...

One can still do it if they've got nothing to lose or no children to be responsible for.... and on the children part, I don't mean how your private hobby might affect them. I don't share with my youngest what I do online. She has an idea.... but I never let her see or view it.

My worry is that in the near or distant future, my comments....either in jest, rooted in truth, or completely out of left field for larfs will be a reason for her and her own loved ones to be monitored, detained, or imprisoned.... based on me... being an affable dickhead online.

Yet I never cave to pressure or threats. Have never caved ever online....and sometimes made friends with those that have tried it.

I just fear that my activities online over decades might finally bite me in the arse, by way of children and their spawn, when China eventually invades Australia for the farmland and ore/petroleum resources, and locks us down in ghettos formally known as Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Darwin, and Perth...

(I omitted Tasmania and the ACT for specific reasons....)

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ughh... What? Some draconian new law in Australia? Or just you fear some strange hypothetical communist Chinese invasion?

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Ughh... What? Some draconian new law in Australia? Or just you fear some strange hypothetical communist Chinese invasion?

Our Premier in the state of Victoria is heavily invested in China. He's there right now after getting knocked back for trying on China's Belt and Road initiatives years ago, and all press are banned from attending atm.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The CCP knows he's a drunken louse and would have career ending videos of him doing all the things that Victorians mention to each other for all the nefarious sexual advances he's made despite safe Aussie MSM bandaids...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I'm at the point where there are no legitimate adversaries left anymore, or those that remain feel much the same as I do. We go through the motions whack-a-mole the new and ancient news... ( shout out to @SirSuperSouthern for still trying.... and @Cookie Monster ....and @cw_ .... even @reaper and that random anonymous guy that haunts our posting spaces, s'c....

It was fucking rock and roll up until 5 or 6 years ago... though after reviewing the last few decades, I'm thinking that trolling and flaming are simply off limits...

One can still do it if they've got nothing to lose or no children to be responsible for.... and on the children part, I don't mean how your private hobby might affect them. I don't share with my youngest what I do online. She has an idea.... but I never let her see or view it.

My worry is that in the near or distant future, my comments....either in jest, rooted in truth, or completely out of left field for larfs will be a reason for her and her own loved ones to be monitored, detained, or imprisoned.... based on me... being an affable dickhead online.

Yet I never cave to pressure or threats. Have never caved ever online....and sometimes made friends with those that have tried it.

I just fear that my activities online over decades might finally bite me in the arse, by way of children and their spawn, when China eventually invades Australia for the farmland and ore/petroleum resources, and locks us down in ghettos formally known as Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Darwin, and Perth...

No…carry on posting threads for the laughs. What you do or say is as an alter-ego trolling other trolls. It’s as simple as that and totally inadmissible as evidence in a court of law.

Right from the outset my role in trolling was to weed out pedos, latent pedos and other riffraff. I’ll happily cruise the forums and provoke people that are unsavoury of character into spilling the beans or feeling totally uncomfortable with themselves.

It is what it is…such is life.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
But.... I've had some rather disturbing in depth nightmares going back to 1996-1997 where the CCP comes here... removes whole suburbs on mass transit, knows who isn't present, and hunts them down.

That wasn't possible in 96-97.... but it is now.

Next time we chat I'll tell you about the main dream.... it was crazy (Cray Cray)...

I'm not a prophet on any level but that one made me fear the CCP... long before they became a mover and shaker.

...and the people here.... in those dreams.... were already spirituality broken.... most helped the micro dicks...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I don’t have in-depth dreams anymore. At 51 years of age I’m realising my own mortality (even though I look like a bloke in his 30’s) and try to glean as much as I possibly can out of life.

I have a great wife, live a clean life and regularly give to charities. In my opinion I’m better than most people in this world.

I’ll also never stop believing that humanity has reached plague proportions and the natural world needs a serious intervention to drastically cull our numbers so that the rest of the planet may thrive for eons to come.

One day I would like to reach God-like status…but one can only dream…

X

xXx
Site Supporter
No…carry on posting threads for the laughs. What you do or say is as an alter-ego trolling other trolls. It’s as simple as that and totally inadmissible as evidence in a court of law.

Right from the outset my role in trolling was to weed out pedos, latent pedos and other riffraff. I’ll happily cruise the forums and provoke people that are unsavoury of character into spilling the beans or feeling totally uncomfortable with themselves.

It is what it is…such is life.
but, but you're a peado

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️

Agree, YOU SSS and SoG were the only decent posters at BH imo, well maybe bumspud and HC Harmless get crumbs. Capable of knowing when playing "The big I am" is just an act in self and others is key. Weapy trys to hard to be useless, he should relax and just let it flow.

This is why I use false details all the time.

Spot on post though.

Flametown invented the proto-meme culture that got Trump elected and is helping set the world on fire, just hang on in there.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Drop out and go away. -->

if that's your thang, nobody will miss you and those that would ... you have connects. Semen might miss you with his drooping dick.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Don’t lie. It’s your left lung. Are you posting from the hospital?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
your kids ? now there's a conversation LMFAO yeah ummmm yer Dad likes to pretend he's a woman online .... :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You don't want to get to the point where you're punching the walls and pretending to flick people in the nose for 30 minutes on a Vocaroo...the few people who remain on these forums are all slowly going mad, please avoid that fate.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I'd say that forums are relatively obscure, what you do IRL and on social media not so much.
I agree... but I've made my disgust widely known for a certain group of slanty eyed ladyboy rulers in red panties over the years and just put it all out there. I have no doubt that I would be on a "not worth it now" list somewhere in the bowels of East Asia

But on an "occupation" list.... aka the final stitch up list to ensure tranquility and obedience, of course I'm on it.. many others here would be too.

People will get disappeared a la Argentinean Style.

Families of disappeared Argentineans also disappeared. I grew up across the street from a lady that my dad helped (with help from his multinational company) sneek out of Argentina after her hubby went to the shops and never came home. She was next. I heard the stories.

(And no, before you say it.... she was nearly 70 and my dad was 35 tops. A delightful woman but quite weathered)

I'd use her first name but that could be a slanty skiptracer's plussie.

Point is.... it's all logged, catalogued, and accessible by AI algorithms..

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You don't want to get to the point where you're punching the walls and pretending to flick people in the nose for 30 minutes on a Vocaroo...the few people who remain on these forums are all slowly going mad, please avoid that fate.

Golly Aylana, going mad? I’m happy. Fatso was indicted