Should We be forced to observe Pride Days/Month or Its Culture?

Should We be forced to observe Pride Days/Month or Its Culture?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Since July appears to be Pride Month I thought it's worthy of discussion.

This isn't intended as an anti-Gay thread.

I think people who prefer same sex relationship should be guaranteed civil rights and be free from discrimination.

However - I think a person's sexuality ought to be a private matter that they don't talk about in public.

If a person is Gay, that's fine, but why should the rest of us be forced to hear or know about it?

So, I don't think there should be Parades or events celebrating gay culture.

If we discourage straight/heterosexual from flaunting theirs in public, the same should apply to Gay people as well.

Anways, feel free to agree/disagree or blast me for my opinions or post some of your own on the matter.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No no one should be forced.

Sure feels like it most of the time.
Vancouver - there's Pride banners everywhere.
Advertisements which display same sex couples in acts of intimacy which are forced upon children.
They've even got a friggin crosswalk devoted to them with surveillance cameras which monitor if people are defacing it.
And many of the Churches are adorned with Pride flags,
Some 24/7 365 days of the year.

I mean, wtf? Hanging their dirty laundry in a Church?

I thought that's what Christianity and Jesus was all about.
Deatching/disassociating our spirits from Our animal instincts/primal needs?
But they bring that shit inta the Churches too?

As a Christian, what do you think about that, Dovey?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
It's getting worse every year...
WwJtYkS.jpg

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Christians boycott schools and protest hatred and damnation towards gay teenagers and it’s well known that suicide is rampant within the gay community since they are immediately disowned by their families and churches since it is believed that only a male and female complete God’s image on earth.

I went to my first Pride festival following one of my friends (who attended the first gay prom in Los Angeles) being outed by the LA times on the cover with a photo of him and his then boyfriend in their tuxes to his family and every student at our tiny little catholic high school. He was verbally assaulted and called every name in the book by some.

I’ve been to Pride every year since…. and have celebrated in 6 major cities across the US over the years. I will say that it’s a very positive and freeing experience… but would understand why parents of small children would not want exposure to same sex couples, etc.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
STFU, Proggie...

mundane married life that bad, limp dick?

Not bad enough to throw a sausage down your hallway, oh desperate one...

I’m sure you will recall your Christmas posts begging for tit pics on the public forum drunk while I was on holiday at a seaside cottage with my girls…

I don’t do married… but I hope you pass out on the bushes naked tonight and the mosquitoes eat your bum.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
STFU, Proggie...

I’m sure you will recall your Christmas posts begging for tit pics on the public forum drunk while I was on holiday at a seaside cottage with my girls…

I don’t do married… but I hope you pass out on the bushes naked tonight and the mosquitoes eat your bum.

:LOL3:

I've been posting yearly titty showcases since the 90's and almost none of them were done under the influence of anything.

I don't do stupid... go away. No means "no"...

....You stupid, fat, and squatty leftist whore.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
STFU, Proggie...

:LOL3:

I've been posting yearly titty showcases since the 90's and almost none of them were done under the influence of anything.

I don't do stupid... go away. No means "no"...

....You stupid, fat, and squatty leftist whore.

I didn’t realize I was on Tinder swiping right on some limp dick closeted cross-dressing flaming faggot

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I have never seen a Christian home disown a gay kid. I'm sure it's happened. I HAVE seen secular homes do it.

I'd take the damnation speech from Christian's who care about people and dont want anyone to go to hell and tell them that over the woke leftist cult that destroys peoples lives, attacks them violence and calls for death and violence against anyone they deem a bigot.

At least Christian's dont go to protests of women who are protesting having male predators come into female spaces and wave their semi hard dicks in front of women and girls. Or women getting raped in prison to call them transphobic white supremacists and try to stomp their right to protest and initiate violence.

The most hateful, intolerant and unforgiving people in this country are leftwing activists with their racists cult.

My daughter is gay and our church loves her. I dont worry about Christian's. I worry about trans activists trying to harm her or kill her or destroy her life because she is not ever going to believe in "girl dicks" or want to date transwomen and doesnt believe in radical gender ideology. I'm much more worried about that than a church.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I have never seen a Christian home disown a gay kid. I'm sure it's happened. I HAVE seen secular homes do it.

I'd take the damnation speech from Christian's who care about people and dont want anyone to go to hell and tell them that over the woke leftist cult that destroys peoples lives, attacks them violence and calls for death and violence against anyone they deem a bigot.

At least Christian's dont go to protests of women who are protesting having male predators come into female spaces and wave their semi hard dicks in front of women and girls. Or women getting raped in prison to call them transphobic white supremacists and try to stomp their right to protest and initiate violence.

The most hateful, intolerant and unforgiving people in this country are leftwing activists with their racists cult.

My daughter is gay and our church loves her. I dont worry about Christian's. I worry about trans activists trying to harm her or kill her or destroy her life because she is not ever going to believe in "girl dicks" or want to date transwomen and doesnt believe in radical gender ideology. I'm much more worried about that than a church.

Trannies are mental... nobody should date them except themselves...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

A whole group have dropped the T and just LBG.

There are a lot of lesbians pushing back on the radical gender ideology and they get labeled TERFs and the way activists go after women....and call for violence.. its horrific. It's just viscious.

That woke cult has no empathy, no grace and no forgiveness for anyone who violates their tenets.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

There are a lot of lesbians pushing back on the radical gender ideology and they get labeled TERFs and the way activists go after women....and call for violence.. its horrific. It's just viscious.

That woke cult has no empathy, no grace and no forgiveness for anyone who violates their tenets.

Yeah, especially older lezzos. The left has driven them into supporting conservative values. A good bull dyke friend in her early fifties is all over this crap...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yeah, especially older lezzos. The left has driven them into supporting conservative values. A good bull dyke friend in her early fifties is all over this crap...

Yep!

I found one on youtube I really like. Magdeline Berns.....but sadly she died of a brain tumor.

I dont think they are going conservative.....I think that the left has gone so over the edge that anyone who defends classic liberal values is now seen as conservative.

It's an interesting shift. Anyone right of Stalin gets called a con and leftists view that as evil incarnate.

They have no credibility slamming Christian's as hateful anymore.....that's for damn sure. I've never seen Christian's be anywhere near as hateful and condemning as the woke cult.

Promoting violence against women....for defending their rights, ffs.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Christians boycott schools and protest hatred and damnation towards gay teenagers and it’s well known that suicide is rampant within the gay community since they are immediately disowned by their families and churches since it is believed that only a male and female complete God’s image on earth.

I went to my first Pride festival following one of my friends (who attended the first gay prom in Los Angeles) being outed by the LA times on the cover with a photo of him and his then boyfriend in their tuxes to his family and every student at our tiny little catholic high school. He was verbally assaulted and called every name in the book by some.

I’ve been to Pride every year since…. and have celebrated in 6 major cities across the US over the years. I will say that it’s a very positive and freeing experience… but would understand why parents of small children would not want exposure to same sex couples, etc.
They should be burned at the stake before they can kill themselves. I love stories of faggits getting harassed. Ah yes, the good old days!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
STFU, Proggie...

Awww, another dude didnt bow down before your cum dumpster? How sad!

are you huffing spray paint in a brown paper sand which ba?

he is MARRIED… and regardless of how you feel about unmarried, independent women over 40… society doesn’t know what to do with them either. Chelsea Handler had forged an entire career over it lol

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
STFU, Proggie...

he is MARRIED… and regardless of how you feel about unmarried, independent women over 40… society doesn’t know what to do with them either. Chelsea Handler had forged an entire career over it lol
Only if its GOLD! :LOL3: I'm married and NOT interested either.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
STFU, Proggie...

I don’t remember making advances in your direction… have all the SG flamers lost their gawd damn minds?

… but you enjoy looking back on “dem good old days” like Christian’s aren’t out there still bombing abortion clinics, killing doctors and protesting hatred against gay children and threatening to disown their own children for being gay *rolls eyes* How anyone with a gay child could/would refer to themselves as “Christian” is BEYOND delusional.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
STFU, Proggie...

I don’t remember making advances in your direction… have all the SG flamers lost their gawd damn minds?

… but you enjoy looking back on “dem good old days” like Christian’s aren’t out there still bombing abortion clinics, killing doctors and protesting hatred against gay children and threatening to disown their own children for being gay *rolls eyes* How anyone with a gay child could/would refer to themselves as “Christian” is BEYOND delusional.
Dont play dumb, tramp. Anytime some dude gives you shit, its "because their dik dont work". All you've done is revealed that your entire self worth is based on being "desirable" and its gotta be "them" not you who's to blame if they dont drop to their knees for you. :Sad: