Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
A souped up car comes from the 50's and like you are at your girl friends house and your mom calls you on the phone and tells you that the home made soup is ready so you jump in your car that you did a few things to it to make it faster and get home before the soup gets cold thus=Souped Up Car- - - - - - -

PS-Why are tit's called boobs ?

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
1cUvZte.jpg

Different color hair tho......

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Last month was a Chinese New Year's parade in Brooklyn and when it wound down I took a few pics.
The little side joke was how 2019 is their, "year of the pig" and the mess they left in the parade's wake was ironic.
eJC5n9b.png

5kdcH0i.png

Nothing was spared the chaos.
L258CfA.png

AgFSiWj.png

Elevated horseback view.
6kKibwO.png

I'll end on this very nice note.
QbRxG2n.png

Second generation Chinese are pretty good to be honest, they conform and adopt American culture rather than attempt to alter it to their own with a chip on the shoulder, so good for them and glad they had a good time.

Why was this moved here?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
giphy.gif

Because you're a fucking boring dimwitted bag of fuck syrup ...

:LMAO:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Last month was a Chinese New Year's parade in Brooklyn and when it wound down I took a few pics.
The little side joke was how 2019 is their, "year of the pig" and the mess they left in the parade's wake was ironic.
eJC5n9b.png

5kdcH0i.png

L258CfA.png

AgFSiWj.png

Elevated horseback view.
6kKibwO.png

QbRxG2n.png

Second generation Chinese are pretty good to be honest, they conform and adopt American culture rather than attempt to alter it to their own with a chip on the shoulder, so good for them and glad they had a good time.

Why was this moved here?

@Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
eJC5n9b.png

5kdcH0i.png

L258CfA.png

AgFSiWj.png

Elevated horseback view.
6kKibwO.png

QbRxG2n.png

Why was this moved here?

eJC5n9b.png

5kdcH0i.png

L258CfA.png

AgFSiWj.png

Elevated horseback view.
6kKibwO.png

QbRxG2n.png

Why was this moved here?

@Bastard Factory

Not sure why it was originally moved. I must have moved it bulk with others and missed it, but last week it was moved to
Completely Random Images page 77 as it's chronological.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
You really think I am gonna watch all this shit you post but don't acknowledge OUR real life crimes? if I go down you are too. You were there too filthy maggot...

Winning:)

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
you think you are better than me because you left that partty early? you knew what was going to happen and gotta have stopped me

never trusting you again...you know nothing about friendship..you remember i will take the fall for all of us FROM THAT night. Piece of shit. I pray your daughter gets 10 times worse than i will ever get. She deserves worse wannabe friend and coward

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
WHATEVER MAN you never did care who you hurt. Blak is dead fine you don't care. When some nigga kills your wife and daughter I won't care either. Karma will get YOU in the end for ever fucking with Karly. You do deserve far worse. I can swear my life on that. You have it coming.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Fine by me/ No friends. Nothing but the enemy here and in real life. I don't care anymore. Blak is dead and you are still alive? i WILL show you how low I can sink

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Ahh maybe a 9'er but i am too fucked up right now so you is lucky. if i was sober though i would far more critical right now. just sayin. i do ned your morning cun so that might sway me a lil bit lol.
I'm sure your critique would break her heart... Post your picture, I'm in need of a wee chuckle...
I have multiple of times on this BF and the original BF kid how about you coward. You won't ever since you live in fear kid. Thanks. You're welcome and all that good shit. Lmao thanks for the laughs faceless coward. Bye kiddo
I've posted my picture several times... Never seen yours though
than you were never on the original BF. your loss. Not mine kiddo
I was, I got banned...
good. again your lose. i have nothing to prove many seen my pics back then. how about you prove who you so called Mod? oh yeah you won't you think think can go back and forth on this shit. Right Kiddo. I was on stalking Blak and in Love with her for many years even in her last months of life. You have nothing on me kiddo

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Ahh maybe a 9'er but i am too fucked up right now so you is lucky. if i was sober though i would far more critical right now. just sayin. i do ned your morning cun so that might sway me a lil bit lol.
I'm sure your critique would break her heart... Post your picture, I'm in need of a wee chuckle...
I have multiple of times on this BF and the original BF kid how about you coward. You won't ever since you live in fear kid. Thanks. You're welcome and all that good shit. Lmao thanks for the laughs faceless coward. Bye kiddo
I've posted my picture several times... Never seen yours though
than you were never on the original BF. your loss. Not mine kiddo
I was, I got banned...
good. again your lose. i have nothing to prove many seen my pics back then. how about you prove who you so called Mod? oh yeah you won't you think think can go back and forth on this shit. Right Kiddo. I was on stalking Blak and in Love with her for many years even in her last months of life. You have nothing on me kiddo
I was good freinds with Blak, i highly doubt she'd have given you the time of day tbh... Post your pic or GTFO