Signs a guy is creepy

shin

Unsung Internet Celeb
Elite Bastards
I'm hoping the ladies here will comment more, but what have you seen guys do that makes them officially creepy?

rigor79

kingkill 33
why? got trouble with summat?
i'm male and hetero but never approach a female and force her.. one time, second time perhaps a thrid time .. if she moves up or gives a weird look ... than don't... saw that with someone in 2014 ..

Val Gina

Running on empty
Elite Bastards
When you finally give them your number on a dating site and you tell them you dont like texting until you've met... so they proceed to text you stupid shit like.. How was your day? 2 hours after you told them you dont wanna do small talk in text.
Sounds harsh lol but those types always end up texting heaps of times a day then they get needy and possessive, also angry at you if you dont reply within a time frame.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
I'm hoping the ladies here will comment more, but what have you seen guys do that makes them officially creepy?
It should be guys or gals cause there are some pretty creepy women as well- - - - - - -!

Oliver Shagnasty

Dangerously romantic
Elite Bastards
When you finally give them your number on a dating site and you tell them you dont like texting until you've met... so they proceed to text you stupid shit like.. How was your day? 2 hours after you told them you dont wanna do small talk in text.
Sounds harsh lol but those types always end up texting heaps of times a day then they get needy and possessive, also angry at you if you dont reply within a time frame.
You just described my personality lol.

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant
when theres a row of 10 ATMs at midnight not being used and they use the one next 2 me

same thing at the laundromat

Top Bottom