SJW's flood Twitter with well wishes for Steven Crowder

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
They're so fuckin vile, they've become so unhinged and I thank the Donald for driving them into complete meltdown insanity... They're forever offended and truly unhappy about everything these people can never have their own way because even if they got everything they ask for it would STILL be a problem... Libtardism eats itself and that kinda makes me happy...
Get well soon Steve! :ThumbsUp1:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Is this a surprise?

They are fucking vile. They have been.

And then when we spit it back, they act like these sweet victims and we are these hatefilled monsters when really we are just starting to fling their own shit back at them.

But they have BEEN this vile, wishing death and violence on anyone who has different views and positions. They just think they get a pass because they are delusional and brainwashed enough to think only their views are enlightened and valid and they know better than everyone how people should live and think.

Crowder is always consistently respectful and kind and willing to talk to anyone. Of course the unhinged authoritarians who openly grieved a subhuman monster like Castro would spew psychotic hatred at Crowder.

Their goal is to do away with liberal democracy all together. They are sociopaths. They dont care about human rights and dignity. They want power. Period. Like every other totalitarian groups they use the "greater good" to get power.

They openly admit they "got past" seeing their political opposition as human. That's where we are. And they dont even have any coherent basis for their dehumanizing hate. Just lies and nothing.

This video nailed them.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Is this a surprise?

And then when we spit it back, they act like these sweet victims and we are these hatefilled monsters when really we are just starting to fling their own shit back at them.

But they have BEEN this vile, wishing death and violence on anyone who has different views and positions. They just think they get a pass because they are delusional and brainwashed enough to think only their views are enlightened and valid and they know better than everyone how people should live and think.

Crowder is always consistently respectful and kind and willing to talk to anyone. Of course the unhinged authoritarians who openly grieved a subhuman monster like Castro would spew psychotic hatred at Crowder.

Their goal is to do away with liberal democracy all together. They are sociopaths. They dont care about human rights and dignity. They want power. Period. Like every other totalitarian groups they use the "greater good" to get power.
why does this bother you? You speak like you are trying to reconcile your hatred for these dirtbags when in fact it is healthy and morally upright to despise an infestation of cockroaches hell bent on dragging everyone in this great nation down to their own low level.

These are the same ghouls that will wish murder upon an innocent baby helpless in a mother's womb. If they are capable of that they are capable of any and all acts of vile degeneracy

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Is this a surprise?

why does this bother you? You speak like you are trying to reconcile your hatred for these dirtbags when in fact it is healthy and morally upright to despise an infestation of cockroaches hell bent on dragging everyone in this great nation down to their own low level.

These are the same ghouls that will wish murder upon an innocent baby helpless in a mother's womb. If they are capable of that they are capable of any and all acts of vile degeneracy

I know but I hate hate.

And when I see dark things my instinct is to shine a spotlight on it.

I am baffled that we are seeing this shit happen in America....especailly with so many examples from history you would think Americans would know better. I cant believe they WANT this.

The layers of hatred in these people is flabbergasting.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I know but I hate hate.

I don't

Hate is healthy when directed at the right target. And the loathsome degenerates on the left are most certainly the right target

It's very hard to continue arguing this. I'm SO sick of them and their constantly hate and lies.

:/
You got guns right?

Of course. I have my 9 mm glock, we have like 5 rifles and a dreaded AR-15. I also have an antique revolver.....which probably isnt safe to shoot but it's cool lol. I also have a pistol I'm not totally familiar with right now. I have bows and arrows as well and I'm pretty decent with archery(if I have my elf ears on :D)

If we end up in hot civil war I definately want to shoot someone with a musket. It's been one of my secret dark desires for several years now.

I just wanna see it in real life :D those fucking things will take a limb off and like half your body. Lol.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There is a poster at Twitter called Sussex_Squad and it's trolling me cuz I can't stand Ginger and Nutmeg... I think it is an actual African black, partly literate.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The compassion of modern liberals never ceases to amaze....

Bullshit video... both sides do the same thing......

To be fair.....most people that do this to them are doing it because they do it.

Whenever a known Republican or conservative dies, leftwing elitests(celebs and activists) are openly on mainstream networks celebrating it. You wont see that from any well known Republicans or conservatives when a lefty dies.

This is why regular nonleftists do it. You always see these people wishing death and celebrating and mocking deaths of any conservative. Even regular people who died of Covid they all mock.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
The compassion of modern liberals never ceases to amaze....

Bullshit video... both sides do the same thing......

You’re right about that one. Cause I’d laugh my ass off if admin suddenly came down with aids and died slowly or if peaches fell down a flight of stairs face first causing his brains to launch out of his face hole at high speed

or if Seamajor got violently decapitated by a mob of angry parents who discovered him raping their kids

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There is a poster at Twitter called Sussex_Squad and it's trolling me cuz I can't stand Ginger and Nutmeg... I think it is an actual African black, partly literate.

Am I the only one not on Twitter? Lol.

You gotta join twitter....

I'd probably just get booted off lol.

I'm thinking about it.

It's good practice for short, succinct , pithy replies. If you follow newspapers, you can give opinions to the articles. That is what I do.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It’s a result of a complacent generation. No displine...no sense. Every child should do military service upon leaving school. Martial arts for girls should be compulsory starting at school. There are too many loathsome dicks in our world.
And Breakfall for president...I’ll sort shit out!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Am I the only one not on Twitter? Lol.
No, I'm, not on that or facebook.
Facebook is a riot. I once logged on drunk and a bit Breakfallish. My folks got multiple calls saying that my account had been hacked. All because I explained how Jesus was really a drug fiend and a bisexual deviant. The bible-bashers were quite shocked. Fuck knows why?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It’s a result of a complacent generation. No displine...no sense. Every child should do military service upon leaving school. Martial arts for girls should be compulsory starting at school. There are too many loathsome dicks in our world.

I'm putting my 5 year old in martial arts. We are going to homeschool her and we thought about gymnastics ..... because shes so physical.....but decided on martial arts.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I'm putting my 5 year old in martial arts. We are going to homeschool her and we thought about gymnastics ..... because shes so physical.....but decided on martial arts.
Which style?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Which style?

Not sure on that yet. We have a friend who is in some sort of martial arts(I dont know much about this at all) and he has his 5 kids in it as well.....they are also a homeschooling family. So he is going to email me all the info about it.

I know it's both offensive and defensive.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Which style?

Not sure on that yet. We have a friend who is in some sort of martial arts(I dont know much about this at all) and he has his 5 kids in it as well.....they are also a homeschooling family. So he is going to email me all the info about it.

I know it's both offensive and defensive.
Try Krav Maga if you can. It’s a military-style form of self-defence. Very efficient. I do Kungfu myself because it dynamic and core-influenced. Don’t do karate as it’s inefficient and too dependent on force tactics. Japanese can be quite inflexible. I wasted 6 years on that shite style.