So I'm thinking about fleeing my Communist State of Victoria...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
...by myself, none of my family accompanying me... into the state of NSW. If what's been reported is to be believed, come December 1st or 4th 2021(can't exactly recall) all lockdown measures and mandates are gone. The only thing left is company policy on vaxxhole status.... and there are regions resisting them still in NSW, so I can still find work somewhere if I'm not too picky.

It could be professional work or it could be more likely seasonal fruit or veg picking/packing roles, or something in-between... I don't give a fuck at this point. I will sweep fucking floors, clean toilets, or even work as a farm hand at a remote cattle station if it means I can send money home to my family. We're not on welfare but we're not permitted to work until possibly 2023 or beyond.... our savings are getting beat down by Kim Jong Dan Andrews, our Glorious Leader, and his dictates...

I'm going to hate not seeing my kids but especially my 9 year old daughter who started sobbing yesterday when I tried to delicately pitch what her mum and I are intending to do.

Didn't help that a day before our kid went down to the local supermarket by herself to purchase Halloween face paint and encountered Vic Police harassing shoppers at the doors and she ran away in tears.

I've got a vehicle set up for living comfortably on the road though I'd prefer a roof over my head and no hassles...

...but check this thread if I often go missing because it will be an update of an anti communist road warrior...

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I sense that Harry's finances are running low & he's starting to become desperate.

Hope he manages ta hang in there.

Good luck, Harry McKnackers. Hope yer sparring days with Seamajor aren't over yet.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
run-away.gif

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I sense that Harry's finances are running low & he's starting to become desperate.

Hope he manages ta hang in there.

Good luck, Harry McKnackers. Hope yer sparring days with Seamajor aren't over yet.

Not running low... but being stolen by the no jab no job crap. I resent being barred from working while being targeted by coercive tactics meant to bankrupt most middle Australians until they accept the poisons...

I will not comply.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Bro, feelz....

I know we haven't exactly got along over the years, but I genuinely wish you and your family well.

Every few days I read about the latest tyrannical shite your government is implementing and I think WTF, is this real?

Keep fighting and resisting, man. This shit taking place right now is unprecedented.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
maybe do your own business, from home
money might not be what you're used to, might help ..I'm not vaxxed, def not militant aboot it, more a'scared I guess you could say ..
wish you the best tho'

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I looked at a few things and still might do those on the road in my spare time...ie drop shipping, novel app writing in segments, or even call centre work and social media work... but they're all mostly scams and also take months to get up and go should you eventually be successful.

I'd rather live cheap and get paid weekly or monthly than rest my goal on what if's.

The point is to immediately address loss of savings... not growth.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
do you guys have access to gov funds

Basically, only for the jabbed. Resisting an experimental medical treatment disqualifies you in a roundabout grey area.

But not your taxes.... the taxes remain.

Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
that is fucked, really forcing you guys
we have helpful help luckily, also easily scammed ...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m here if you need me, Freud.

Hub and I gave in and got the JJ shot. We could not work without it. They’re gonna have to break me to jab my kid tho. Fuck that one.

I can't say out loud what I would do if they jabbed my kids.... I just can't even hint at it.

Even though it would be the sensible thing to do. I’m please that CR will deny entry unless you’ve been vaccinated. Awesome move supported by the people.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Hub and I gave in and got the JJ shot. We could not work without it. They’re gonna have to break me to jab my kid tho. Fuck that one.

I can't say out loud what I would do if they jabbed my kids.... I just can't even hint at it.

Even though it would be the sensible thing to do. I’m please that CR will deny entry unless you’ve been vaccinated. Awesome move supported by the people.

So you're more or less for segregation and discrimination of healthy individuals unless they're willing to place themselves and their children in health jeopardy via an unapproved and experimental drug trial with endless numbers of new injection mandates...

Do you still have a spine and set of gonads? Seriously.... what you've said is some 1930's Nazi Germany level shit right there.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Naw, brains, and a will to be free.

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
...by myself, none of my family accompanying me... into the state of NSW. If what's been reported is to be believed, come December 1st or 4th 2021(can't exactly recall) all lockdown measures and mandates are gone. The only thing left is company policy on vaxxhole status.... and there are regions resisting them still in NSW, so I can still find work somewhere if I'm not too picky.

It could be professional work or it could be more likely seasonal fruit or veg picking/packing roles, or something in-between... I don't give a fuck at this point. I will sweep fucking floors, clean toilets, or even work as a farm hand at a remote cattle station if it means I can send money home to my family. We're not on welfare but we're not permitted to work until possibly 2023 or beyond.... our savings are getting beat down by Kim Jong Dan Andrews, our Glorious Leader, and his dictates...

I'm going to hate not seeing my kids but especially my 9 year old daughter who started sobbing yesterday when I tried to delicately pitch what her mum and I are intending to do.

Didn't help that a day before our kid went down to the local supermarket by herself to purchase Halloween face paint and encountered Vic Police harassing shoppers at the doors and she ran away in tears.

I've got a vehicle set up for living comfortably on the road though I'd prefer a roof over my head and no hassles...

...but check this thread if I often go missing because it will be an update of an anti communist road warrior...
You come visit your brother Ryano!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So you're more or less for segregation and discrimination of healthy individuals unless they're willing to place themselves and their children in health jeopardy via an unapproved and experimental drug trial with endless numbers of new injection mandates...

Do you still have a spine and set of gonads? Seriously.... what you've said is some 1930's Nazi Germany level shit right there.

Basically Ticos are happy to be vaccinated. We still wear masks, and obey a curfew. We listen, and do what’s best for all. Its not a US against THEM kind of a thing. I like this Countries pro active approach. Sooner to be back to normal.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

We'll have to hit the Bundy or Turkey sometime...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

‘Kin oath! My head is sore just now. I polished that Captain Morgan. Lol

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Basically Ticos are happy to be vaccinated. We still wear masks, and obey a curfew. We listen, and do what’s best for all. Its not a US against THEM kind of a thing. I like this Countries pro active approach. Sooner to be back to normal.

People who cave to authorities never get back anything...

ie....just 15 days to flatten the curve.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

‘Kin oath! My head is sore just now. I polished that Captain Morgan. Lol

Lulz...

...wind storm ripped through early morning and kept me from sleeping further, so I had the 6 fingers left of a Scottish friend and am stewing in a hot bath contemplating hitting the bottle-O and shops for some mince for a greasy H with the lot cooked on a cheap butane stove on the front loader with the windows wide open because ta daaaa.... power knocked out a fucking 'gin...