So is anyone actually going out to celebrate this New Year's Eve?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
For the first time since forever I'm facing the prospect of actually staying in this year. Confused 5

House Parties are thin on the ground with all this Scamdemic crap and I'm not even bothering with town considering the fact that nowhere is gonna be open hardly.

Anyone got plans?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Nah man I'm on the same boat, I got invited to a friends house but it's only going to be him and his mrs so it would be shit anyway... I might skype some folks later that's about it...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There's a curfew here. I don't give a shit. NYE is my least favorite day of the year. What is less appealing than a bunch of drunks roaming around the planet making loud, illiterate noises?

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator

cXtIq38.gif
cXtIq38.gif
FwMpvp3.jpg

cXtIq38.gif
cXtIq38.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Party in mah buddies backyard, big fire social distance and close beers (:
lot'sa laughs (:
Like 7 of us only though

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
There's a curfew here. I don't give a shit. NYE is my least favorite day of the year. What is less appealing than a bunch of drunks roaming around the planet making loud, illiterate noises?

And yet you have poasted, willingly, since the Yahoo! days...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
For the first time since forever I'm facing the prospect of actually staying in this year. Confused 5

House Parties are thin on the ground with all this Scamdemic crap and I'm not even bothering with town considering the fact that nowhere is gonna be open hardly.

Anyone got plans?

I heard the parties in your mouth and we're all CUMMING

:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Posting is the equivalent of NYE celelbrations? OK.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Anyone got plans?

I heard the parties in your mouth and we're all CUMMING

:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

As opposed to your hair, which is definitely going. :LOL1:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
FUCKER !!
I said STOP rippin' my quaf asshole
@SHAMPAIN, can you please do something about this guy... I don't want to do what happened last time remember, the last dudes rusty star is still in a Mexican rehab named 'Shaky's' ...

:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO2:Confused 5:Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2:

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
FUCKER !!
I said STOP rippin' my quaf asshole
@SHAMPAIN, can you please do something about this guy... I don't want to do what happened last time remember, the last dudes rusty star is still in a Mexican rehab named 'Shaky's' ...

:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO2:Confused 5:Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2:

You're a delicate sort aren't you Tinkerbell?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Nah man I'm on the same boat, I got invited to a friends house but it's only going to be him and his mrs so it would be shit anyway... I might skype some folks later that's about it...

Depressing as fuck init man, I hope to God things go back to normal in the new year.

Why can't you and a few friends ..... ahhh fuck it ! it all made sense when I typed in'friends' :LMAO::LMAO:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I assume you're more upset that your local library is closed for new year?

In truth, a library, museum, or theater would be far preferable to crowds of drunks. Or a spot in nature free of drunks.

• Agree!
Reactions: Q
OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Depressing as fuck init man, I hope to God things go back to normal in the new year.

Why can't you and a few friends ..... ahhh fuck it ! it all made sense when I typed in'friends' :LMAO::LMAO:

Of course I've got friends you clown, but everyone is being boring with all this retarded Covid hysteria, which in part is because you lefties keep exaggerating things and spreading hysteria.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

In truth, a library, museum, or theater would be far preferable to crowds of drunks. Or a spot in nature free of drunks.

only DRUNKS drink ??
You're horse is def the tallest one here :rightON:

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Yeah, you don't strike me as the party animal type.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Happy New Year you feisty wench! :Grin3:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Happy New Year you feisty wench! :Grin3:

I enjoy parties. But not with a bunch of drunks.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Everyone stayed at home! I played Backgammon and my missus beat me. Someone in the neighbourhood let off fire works...it was different!

What time is it in 'Stralia?

Edit; nevermind you just posted it.

Apparently there are no restrictions in New Zealand and everyone is partying as normal?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Of course I've got friends you clown, but everyone is being boring with all this retarded Covid hysteria, which in part is because you lefties keep exaggerating things and spreading hysteria.

So let me get this straight
I'm, ME am going out to a backyard jam, however limited but going out to laugh and drink
and YOU, a tough righty I guess, unless you beat it with the left for a diff grip dunnO .. are stayin' in cowering :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

ffs you can't make this shit up unless a faggIt on the netZ posts it Confused 5

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

X

xXx
Site Supporter

HA HA
You got MAD @ that one :LMAO: