So is anyone actually going out to celebrate this New Year's Eve?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I normally drink liquor. When I went to my friends house, all he had was PBR and White Claws, fuck. I chose the White Claws, even though I swore not to drink them. I drank 4-5 of them, roughly one an hour, nothing much, wasnt even drunk or anything. Woke up today with a pounding headache. Fuck them White CLaws, ban is back on lol. I'll be drinking bourbon tonight, and staying home. Cold and pouring rain out anyway.
I learned in my 20's that drinking cheap booze, be it beer or hard liquor, makes hangovers all but guaranteed. As long as I drink the good stuff and drink a glass of whater and take a vitamin B before bed, I'm good to go the next day, headache free!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I normally drink liquor. When I went to my friends house, all he had was PBR and White Claws, fuck. I chose the White Claws, even though I swore not to drink them. I drank 4-5 of them, roughly one an hour, nothing much, wasnt even drunk or anything. Woke up today with a pounding headache. Fuck them White CLaws, ban is back on lol. I'll be drinking bourbon tonight, and staying home. Cold and pouring rain out anyway.
I learned in my 20's that drinking cheap booze, be it beer or hard liquor, makes hangovers all but guaranteed. As long as I drink the good stuff and drink a glass of whater and take a vitamin B before bed, I'm good to go the next day, headache free!

Lol, yeah, I was unprepared, didnt have my own booze.

That bottom shelf shit is full of demons! They aint spirits! lol. I know that my last wife would turn into a demon on that Aristocrat ... oh I mean AristoCRAP!