So the lovely young lady and I took one of the 75,000 luxury sedans for a spin today

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
A little two hour day Trip to Orlando to pick up a nice 15,000.00 vacation package.

Now of course, I could enthrall you all with all the fine details and bells and whistles of this lavish getaway in my wonderfully worded way, But that would require more than 500 werds, and such things tend to wreck havoc and bring great distress & agony upon our less than fortunate forum flora twins. They don't like words. Words make them go poopy pants. Post scat and emojis instead

It seems after 20 words their hair begins to fall out. 50 and bowel movements discontinue all communication with their tiny brains and begin to do as they please whenever and wherever. And 1000 words? Well, we don't want to ponder that fate unless we absolutely have to. But I'm sure you are all familiar with the movie scanners?

And of course, without question such boastful commentary tends to make the blimp and the gimp quite bitter and upset. Makes them rage shat themselves fiercely. And I don't want to do that to them for the 37th time this week.

But something I do want to share which I'm certain will piss those two inept mongoloids off about instead is to inform you two ignorant pig vomit puddles that while I was there, in Orlando, captial of the Great And Evil Don't say Gay Empire which is ruled over by the Merciless and Cruel dark Lord Ron DeSantis, Universal is building yet another theme park. Due to be completed in 2025. Right there in the belly of the beast!

Can you believe this guies? It's almost as if Ron Desantis said fuck you to you Wokeist cretins, the world laughed and Disney fired their own CEO instead of ousting him like you Jackass retards were predicting.

How does it feel being wrong every time you say something?

p.s - how many pottery barn tables do you think I could buy if I traded in my two luxury sedans and even throw in this new vacation package I just purchased?

Asking for a friend of course.

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Ron Desantis, Orlando, Disneyland is a bore. I wanna know if your $75,000. Car made it there and back

• LOL
Reactions: X

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The lovely young lady? The? A lovely young lady would have made more sense The lovely young blow up doll, maybe?