So, turns out the 'Head Flynn' is Pickles...

OP
OP
Master Pu

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
A middle aged tubby balding man with kids and a decent job, pretending to be a woman.
Wtf?
Crazy-

OP
OP
Master Pu

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
I know many of you don't know wtf Pickles is,
And you don't want to.
But,
You will.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Lets put an almighty halt to this experiment in futility.

Oh My GoD! After all these tedious years of mystery about "who I am" is solved by the brightest and bestest "flamer" here, BEnzo!

Uhhhhh...no! I was being sarcastic you mega dunce. Just in case you're flopping around in a perceived victory seizure.

BEnzo, my wheechair bound friend/nimrod. Before you even begin to encroach on this wild tale of fantasy. Tell me Dumbfuck Holmes how you have spent years of your pathetic life sitting in your dark basement with old "Flynn" postings trying to forensically put them together so you can prove for once and for all that I'm "Gunz" and that Bigfoot really exists?

Now I'm that retarded halfwit that's related to that bloated fucktard, Martini? Where oh where do your delusions of granduer end? Before, I was at least THREE different personas. Then for the longest time I was that survivalist queer, "Gunz." Now, I'm Mr. PickleStain?

Tell me BEnzover, are you going to actually present REAL PROOF this time, or lament how I'm 4 different people, me being the head of course to this "flaming" hydra that terrorizes you so, while complaining that your back hurts?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Master Pu

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Oh My GoD! After all these tedious years of mystery about "who I am" is solved by the brightest and bestest "flamer" here, BEnzo!

Uhhhhh...no! I was being sarcastic you mega dunce. Just in case you're flopping around in a perceived victory seizure.

BEnzo, my wheechair bound friend/nimrod. Before you even begin to encroach on this wild tale of fantasy. Tell me Dumbfuck Holmes how you have spent years of your pathetic life sitting in your dark basement with old "Flynn" postings trying to forensically put them together so you can prove for once and for all that I'm "Gunz" and that Bigfoot really exists?

Now I'm that retarded halfwit that's related to that bloated fucktard, Martini? Where oh where do your delusions of granduer end? Before, I was at least THREE different personas. Then for the longest time I was that survivalist queer, "Gunz." Now, I'm Mr. PickleStain?

Tell me BEnzover, are you going to actually present REAL PROOF this time, or lament how I'm 4 different people, me being the head of course to this "flaming" hydra that terrorizes you so, while complaining that your back hurts?
Sure, Picks.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Sure, Picks.

How come you just can't come out and say, "I was wrong. You're not Gunz, you're Pickles!"

I mean it's not like you already sound like a fucking tard accusing me of being George Washington to Kirby Puckett.

OP
OP
Master Pu

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Benzo got Flynnt. Flynn got Gunz.
Gunz fits in there someplace as well. But Pickles being the main player? That's some fucked up shit.
FYI there's a Picture of Pickles out there.
Right Caskur?
Payback is such a bitch..
jack-nicholson-the-shining.gif

OP
OP
Master Pu

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Sure, Picks.

How come you just can't come out and say, "I was wrong. You're not Gunz, you're Pickles!"

I mean it's not like you already sound like a fucking tard accusing me of being George Washington to Kirby Puckett.
Stfu Pickles. You fucked yourself with your brothers big mouth.
Lulz

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Benzo got Flynnt. Flynn got Gunz.
Gunz fits in there someplace as well. But Pickles being the main player? That's some fucked up shit.
FYI there's a Picture of Pickles out there.
Right Caskur?
Payback is such a bitch..
jack-nicholson-the-shining.gif

Okay. Hold on here!

Now, this isn't a game where even if the puzzle piece doesn't fit, you just jam it in using your girly arm muscles.

You have yet to prove I'm "Gunz," and here you are accusing me of being a Richard Simmons look-a-like, by the name of Pickles.

Are you that fucking batshit crazy to where you're just making up shit as you go along?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Sure, Picks.

Stfu Pickles. You fucked yourself with your brothers big mouth.
Lulz

So that's the PROOF?

Because "you think so?" Next week you'll accuse me of being Caskur!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

OP
OP
Master Pu

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Lol
I'm watching Alabama.
So no time do I have making fun of you.
I will soon, tho.
You dumbass!
Baha

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yanno, you should have just typed "DUMPSTER" and this senile fuck would have spent the rest of this thread talking to himself.

Mr Pickles would not have responded to this faggotry, thus there you go, proof flynn is not mr pickles.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Pickles was semi funny some of the time

Flynn is utterly boring all of the time

No match