Songs of the South

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Post your cotton pickin' songs. I know there are some fans of great Southern music in here.

Heres a two'fer, Southern Soldier, and Dixie.....

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Im learning this one on the fiddle, also goes by Old Rosin, the Beau.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Its no Charlie Daniels, but I like the claymation in that one lol.

I get asked all the time if I can do Devil went down to Georgia lol. One day, one day.

Charlie Daniels I actually had first, but Youtube had an advert in the video right at the start and those videos don’t end up playing here for some reason , the others didn’t have him live, which I prefer. :rightON:

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Its no Charlie Daniels, but I like the claymation in that one lol.

I get asked all the time if I can do Devil went down to Georgia lol. One day, one day.

Charlie Daniels I actually had first, but Youtube had an advert in the video right at the start and those videos don’t end up playing here for some reason , the others didn’t have him live, which I prefer. :rightON:

Ugh, fuckin' jootube. Charlie is a Southern fo' sho'!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I'll end it with Hank for tonight. I gotta get up and go to work in 5 hours lol.

Let me hear that Southern yell!!!!!

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
AncientNauticalAmericanavocet-small.gif

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Bless your heart, I love that song, and havent seen that in forever. Wish I had it. Was one of my Mom's favorite movies. I "think" it was one of the first movies to incorporate both animation and live action. Damn Disney for getting so PC.