Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

zi4cSnR.jpg

Last edited:

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Anything thats not 20 years or older? Fuck you live in the past. Get in tune with 2020 you don't have much time left on this earth.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Lame ass shit. Can you try ONE SONG thats NOT older than 5 years. Just one. Its not that difficult even though you seem to have a great difficulty with this.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Lame ass shit. Can you try ONE SONG thats NOT older than 5 years. Just one. Its not that difficult even though you seem to have a great difficulty with this.
They don’t make music anymore fuckhead...what planet are you from?
Oh...really? Haha I've seen some stupid posts in my time...

and when did they stop making it? Haha :) this is really something else. Take me through this step by step. Also you can't post ONE video thats 5 years old or less? I don't know how I or anyone can help me you at this point. You need an instruction manual or something huh?

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

and when did they stop making it? Haha :) this is really something else. Take me through this step by step. Also you can't post ONE video thats 5 years old or less? I don't know how I or anyone can help me you at this point. You need an instruction manual or something huh?
They stopped in the late 90’s...everyone knows of this except you apparently!

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

Play Grande, Bieber, Swift, Katy...the Giants of the Industry. What the fuck?

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Taylor Swift is hot...but that is all. You don’t know shit about music boi!

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

Fuck this thread. Its disturbing my mind. Just wake the fuck up to 2020!

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Fuck this thread. Its disturbing my mind. Just wake the fuck up to 2020!

Just listen and evolve...